Dissappearing units after invasion (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

Andav -> Dissappearing units after invasion (1/4/2012 10:18:16 PM)

I just dropped two regiments on Horn Island this turn (4th/A and 4th/C). 4th/A has vanished from the game and 4th/C is only a partial unit. Really most of the unit but it shows as a fragment now. They easily took the island and did not say one unit was destroyed nor should it have been destroyed. When I look at the unit OOB, it shows only two regiments. When I look at destroyed units it does not show destroyed. I have run this three times including a fresh reboot.

We are using beta 1108.r6a.

I have attached the current save file.

Please let me know if you need ay other information.

Wa

michaelm75au -> RE: Dissappearing units after invasion (1/5/2012 11:53:25 AM)

Seems to be triggered by the /a and /b being in same TF. It is losing it's parent unit, and dying. Although the /A and /C are trying to be combined.

Will play around some more with this.

Updated the EXE in Beta thread
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2859420&mpage=47է post 1383

witpqs -> RE: Dissappearing units after invasion (1/5/2012 1:57:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: michaelm

Seems to be triggered by the /a and /b being in same TF. It is losing it's parent unit, and dying. Although the /A and /C are trying to be combined.

Will play around some more with this.

Updated the EXE in Beta thread
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2859420&mpage=47է post 1383

[&o]

Andav -> RE: Dissappearing units after invasion (1/5/2012 2:24:21 PM)

[&o][&o][&o]

Worked like a charm! I get to keep my B-17 shot down (in Jan 42 this is huge), my magazine explosion on Boise AND my Elite regiment! Woot!

I really do appreciate the rapid support Michael.

Wa

witpqs -> RE: Dissappearing units after invasion (1/5/2012 2:33:59 PM)

"magazine explosion on Boise"!!! Everybody knows Boise has nuclear magazines! [:-]

[:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI