How to build corps from other units? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury >> The War Room

Cannon Cocker -> How to build corps from other units? (1/14/2012 7:50:24 PM)

How do you build corps from division sized units? I’ve read about others doing it but can’t seem to figure it out. Manual indicates that you can “merge” two units into one but is that the same as forming divisions into corps sized formations? Where is the merge button?

Razz1 -> RE: How to build corps from other units? (1/14/2012 8:13:34 PM)

Click the upgrade button on the bottom of the menu.

This feature is explained in the manual.

Cannon Cocker -> RE: How to build corps from other units? (1/14/2012 8:23:36 PM)

That process only involves one division buying its way to corps size. Is that all it takes, one division and PP?   What does section 6.3 in the manual refer to? How do you “merging land units and transferring strength?”

Razz1 -> RE: How to build corps from other units? (1/14/2012 10:39:09 PM)

You merge by using the merge button. It's under attributes in the manual.

Attributes tells you where and what the buttons are at.

Check the unit info box.

Merging is transferring strength.

To create a corps use the upgrade button.

freeboy -> RE: How to build corps from other units? (1/14/2012 11:27:05 PM)

you have aunit, lets say a division of inf, next to an other of the same quality..
then on the left, there  is the units info box.
Inside it are two buttons that lite up if available, the merge and the split.. they are seen in the same box as the inf level supply level etc.. please let me know if this is still unclear, it was the one hardest thing for me to find! lol
You can thus make new divisions and corps on the board, no wating , BUT they are frozen for a feew weeks. Or, if you do not wish to dilute your troups with raw recruits by adding strength to a unit.. u can merge units by the abouve proceedure.... although the merge is in the patch list for fixes....
again let us know if still unclear

Hairog -> RE: How to build corps from other units? (1/15/2012 12:37:56 AM)

I've tried it numerous times in the Fall Gleb scenario and it does not work. The units are frozen but come back after a few turns exactly the same.

Razz1 -> RE: How to build corps from other units? (1/15/2012 2:11:55 AM)

Of course they are the same. You split one unit to another of the same type.

You can not split a division into a corps.

Hairog -> RE: How to build corps from other units? (1/15/2012 2:59:24 AM)

I'm trying to combined them. [;)]

Razz1 -> RE: How to build corps from other units? (1/15/2012 3:33:07 AM)

When you merge two units, any strength points that are left over remain with the unit that is being transferred.

Merge 6 strength into 6 strength will leave you with one unit at 10 and one unit at 2.

Currently merging is bugged, but is patched already.

Hairog -> RE: How to build corps from other units? (1/15/2012 4:56:21 AM)

Ha. Well that explains it. [sm=scared0018.gif]

Cannon Cocker -> RE: How to build corps from other units? (1/15/2012 1:26:40 PM)

Thank you for the illumination on the subject.I look forward to the patch.

Ciao,

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI