Computer criteria for dismissing Leaders (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

Commanderski -> Computer criteria for dismissing Leaders (1/15/2012 3:51:54 PM)

In my current campaign against the Soviet AI, the "Reichputer" seems it's necessary to dismiss leaders with winning records and assign less capable leaders in their place. It's mainly with Army and Panzer Army leaders. What's the criteria for the computer to dismiss leaders?

I could understand if things where going badly but if things are going good it should leave them alone. Maybe things aren't going as good as I think it is...[:)]

paullus99 -> RE: Computer criteria for dismissing Leaders (1/15/2012 5:09:49 PM)

Or maybe the wrong person heard the wrong ideas or opinions over a bottle of schnapps.......[:D]

2ndACR -> RE: Computer criteria for dismissing Leaders (1/15/2012 9:51:39 PM)

As far as I can tell, there is no way to figure it out. I have had Guderian fired several times. I just re hire him and fire the bum the computer put in charge. 

Denniss -> RE: Computer criteria for dismissing Leaders (1/15/2012 11:06:12 PM)

Schnappen is actually trying to bite someone, the stuff you want (or have) to drink is Schnaps.

Helpless -> RE: Computer criteria for dismissing Leaders (1/16/2012 11:47:11 AM)

quote:

In my current campaign against the Soviet AI, the "Reichputer" seems it's necessary to dismiss leaders with winning records and assign less capable leaders in their place. It's mainly with Army and Panzer Army leaders. What's the criteria for the computer to dismiss leaders?

Winning is not that important as amount of lost battles.

johnnyvagas -> RE: Computer criteria for dismissing Leaders (1/16/2012 2:45:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Denniss

Schnappen is actually trying to bite someone, the stuff you want (or have) to drink is Schnaps.

I've had schnaps a few times and it definately has a Schnappen.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI