Terek is brutal (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Unity of Command Series

robc04_1 -> Terek is brutal (1/20/2012 11:39:25 PM)

I didn't think the Axis campaign was too hard until Terek. Up until now I have 2 brilliant victories (Kharkov and Stalingrad) and 3 decisive victories (Voronezh, Case Blue, Edelweiss). Although Stalingrad struck the most fear into me, specially when the Soviet reinforcements started pouring in I actually got that one on my first try. So far for the life of me I can't get the decisive victory. I always fall one turn short and get the standard victory. I did lose a couple times when I tried some unconventional methods. I'm not sure if I will ever get this one without getting some extremely lucky die rolls.

robc04_1 -> RE: Terek is brutal (1/21/2012 12:43:57 AM)

Wouldn't you know it but a couple tries after I posted this I finally got the decisive victory. I was limping into the last objective and out of supply, but I made it. Luckily that scenario didn't have a lot of units or a lot of turns, so replaying it wasn't too painful. I think this leads me to my biggest complaint about the game. I think I will start a new thread on that one because I'm hoping it generates some discussion as I am interested in hearing what others think. I will add a link here after that thread is created: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3015503

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI