1.01 Tactical Bomber Experience Exploit (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury >> Tech Support

battlevonwar -> 1.01 Tactical Bomber Experience Exploit (1/30/2012 2:12:25 AM)

An exploit you can learn with using your Tactical Bombers to gain unreal experience is this.....just strike out an enemy shipping for certain nations in certain Theaters and no this isn't a bug but a huge exploit. I get some Tac Air with a good 80 Experience from this alone... I think I am getting 2 experience points per Sortie and as a group of Russian Tac Bombers fighting Finland I have near 60 experience for some. I can upload this....... not a massive exploit but in later stages this is pretty marvelous if you want freebies... I have done it with the Italians before too on soft targets(ships I don't believe hit back?)

doomtrader -> RE: 1.01 Tactical Bomber Experience Exploit (1/30/2012 8:37:41 AM)

will take a close look on that, however I think it is not affecting gameplay anyhow.

ULTIMO -> RE: 1.01 Tactical Bomber Experience Exploit (2/2/2012 6:28:34 PM)

The same happens to me. Italian tac bombers and some Germans have EXP=100 just for have bombed the British Fleet 5-10 times gaining each time 20 experience points and hitting the Royal Navy 20 times.

Another strange thing, is that the Kriegsmarine and the Regia Maraina are winning alomst every battle against the Royal Navy, even if the British has a 1 level tech advantage (3 versus 2)

However, even if the Germans has air at tech 3 with supply 29-30 at full strenght and exp between 20 and 100, are getting beaten like a drum by Level 2 English and Soviet air force (5-7 strenght point, zero experience, at 2 tech level are better than Kesserling, 30 supply level, 30 experience points and 10 strenght point)

Am I doing something wrong?

wolf14455 -> RE: 1.01 Tactical Bomber Experience Exploit (3/29/2012 8:34:54 AM)

Its april soon, hope u got an answer soon, I like to know too. [;)]

JLPOWELL -> RE: 1.01 Tactical Bomber Experience Exploit (4/5/2012 8:48:08 PM)

It would be good to know, but at present my understanding is that experience is not (yet??) used for air units so it has no effect on combat.

doomtrader -> RE: 1.01 Tactical Bomber Experience Exploit (4/5/2012 8:54:58 PM)

yes JL.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI