How Supply Recaptured Port (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room

OklahomaCity -> How Supply Recaptured Port (1/30/2012 6:49:21 AM)

As Soviet I recaptured Odessa by making an amphibious landing with two cavalry units. The 2 cavalry units are out of supply. How do I get Odessa to provide supplies. I hold Sevastapol but I am not allowed to move a HQ with railroad repair units to Odessa. How can I send a HQ unit to Odessa to do railroad repair?

vlcz -> RE: How Supply Recaptured Port (1/30/2012 10:33:55 AM)

seaborne cavalry...ouch [:D]

In you can maintain them there I think the port will repair itself to apoint when you will be allowed to move the HQ, but do not expect to have it done in a overnight

Seminole -> RE: How Supply Recaptured Port (1/30/2012 2:30:42 PM)

I don't think you'll be able to do real rail repair from the Odessa port until it is linked with your actual rail network.  The port itself serves as a rail head for purposes of supply tracing (not sure what the damage thresh hold for that is, I wish a dev or anyone who knows could comment), but I don't think you can use it start new rail line.

OklahomaCity -> RE: How Supply Recaptured Port (2/1/2012 7:22:59 AM)

If a recaptured port needs to be linked to a rail network in order to repair the port, how can behind enemy lines amphibious attacks be supplied other than by air? As you noted, hope a dev or someone else could comment.

2ndACR -> RE: How Supply Recaptured Port (2/1/2012 6:22:22 PM)

The port will supply them with limited supply by sea after it is repaired.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI