Divided Ground (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

Ashcloud -> Divided Ground (2/2/2012 12:55:11 PM)

I have been advised not to concern myself with acquiring divided ground but the compulsive collector that I am wants to add it to my collection - is there no way that Matrix can add it to their collection? Come on Matrix, keep the whole series under one roof...

junk2drive -> RE: Divided Ground (2/2/2012 1:26:09 PM)

As I recall, Matrix received the rights to DG along with the deal that gave them CS. But the source code was lost.

A few years ago I bought a copy of DG from NWS. Other than collector obsession, you are better off waiting for MW.

Ashcloud -> RE: Divided Ground (2/2/2012 1:33:33 PM)

Who is NWS?

Huib -> RE: Divided Ground (2/2/2012 3:17:34 PM)

DG was actually aquired by Matrix as far as I know. However the quality of it was judged as not sufficient (game and existing scenarios) to re-release it like WF, EF and RS. Therefore Modern Wars Vol.I. was created from scratch. MW Vol.I covers the wars in the Middle East and of Vietnam. While they might look at first glimpse as DG and the Vietnam Mod, they are actually complete new (and much better) games. When will they be released? Perhaps Jason can tell more.

Huib

MrRoadrunner -> RE: Divided Ground (2/2/2012 9:58:19 PM)

http://yhst-12000246778232.stores.yahoo.net/

Naval Warfare Simulations. A game seller.

RR

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI