Diabolical (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

rotor911 -> Diabolical (2/3/2012 10:11:17 PM)

I had an ongoing game with Teekans, my reputation was satisfactory. I was at war with an insect race but they started it. I installed the 1.07.10 patch and suddenly my reputation is "diabolical". I didn't bombard planets, ally with pirates, I have a small fleet because I role-play a "budget conscious" government. Could it be a consequence of the patch or are they factors unknown to me that can dramatically worsen your reputation? Thanks!

DasTactic -> RE: Diabolical (2/4/2012 3:46:24 AM)

I would think twice about upgrading any game if you had an unfinished save-game.

JosEPhII -> RE: Diabolical (2/4/2012 4:00:28 AM)

Maybe Elliot and Erik should look at the civfanatics forum. The Mod Caveman2Cosmos for CIV IV has developed a Save format that allows older saves to be played/continnued on updates/upgrades. They call it Maximum Compatibility or Max Compat. It could maybe give them an idea or model to use for doing something similar for DW.

JosEPh [:)]

Howard Mitchell -> RE: Diabolical (2/4/2012 8:26:07 AM)

I've often noticed odd things happen in Diplomacy immediately after applying a patch, such as friendly empires declaring war on my own (with a noble reputation), so I'm not surprised. You could use the editor and restore your reputation I believe.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI