Maxos are missing (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> The War Room

dalecox -> Maxos are missing (2/5/2012 3:28:15 AM)

I just found out that the Maxos Blaster has disappeared from my list of available weapons to put on ships. I am not sure but I think it may have happened after I got Ion Weapons. Does having Ions knock out the ability to design with Maxos?

dalecox -> RE: Maxos are missing (2/5/2012 3:53:39 AM)

It's not the Ions.  In going back thru saved games, it looks like it happens after I completed research on Phaser Intensification.  Is this supposed to happen?

feelotraveller -> RE: Maxos are missing (2/5/2012 6:53:07 AM)

I suspect you can solve your problem by going into the design details screen and unchecking the 'show only latest components' box which is above the component list.

dalecox -> RE: Maxos are missing (2/5/2012 9:51:39 PM)

You are correct.  I had unchecked that box quite early in this game and forgotten all about it.  I guess I must have inadvertently clicked on it at some point. Thanks.

Tomatoes -> RE: Maxos are missing (2/9/2012 8:26:59 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: dalecox

You are correct.  I had unchecked that box quite early in this game and forgotten all about it.  I guess I must have inadvertently clicked on it at some point. Thanks.

Its ticked as default

dalecox -> RE: Maxos are missing (2/9/2012 11:58:18 PM)

Yeah, that's annoying.  I would prefer that it would stay on whatever it was set on when you last left it.  Same thing with all the lists.  When I exit one, I would like it to remember its setting so that when I return, I don't have to drill down again.

Atlanton -> RE: Maxos are missing (3/13/2012 2:28:37 AM)

Well... I think the issue is more that they should differentiate between different weapon types.

For example, an ion cannon is a unique weapon category separate from lasers, so until assault blasters or shatterforce lasers are developed, you will always see Maxos.

Frohmankf1 -> RE: Maxos are missing (3/13/2012 8:33:58 AM)

I guess I must have inadvertently clicked on it at some point. Thanks.[image]http://www.subeducation.info/avatar2.jpg[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI