Moscow and Leningrad captured...now what? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room

Shocks2x4 -> Moscow and Leningrad captured...now what? (2/7/2012 3:12:10 PM)

The date is 8/13/42. Moscow and Lenigrad have been captured.....now what do I do? Do I need to hunker down? Will the Russians still get stronger? Should I stop and replenish my armies of keep them on the run?

PeteG662 -> RE: Moscow and Leningrad captured...now what? (2/7/2012 3:31:48 PM)

Look at the victory conditions and evaluate your own forces before the next winter sets in. That will determine next moves.

Shocks2x4 -> RE: Moscow and Leningrad captured...now what? (2/7/2012 3:38:38 PM)

AXIS VPs are 235. Will the Russians come hard at MOSCOW?

Shocks2x4 -> RE: Moscow and Leningrad captured...now what? (2/7/2012 3:46:04 PM)

Will the Germans be able to hold? The first winter I created a fortified line from Lake Ilmen to the Azoz Sea. Should I keep this fortified line? I have moved forward from it in most places. Should I dig in around Moscow and take my Panzers South?

vlcz -> RE: Moscow and Leningrad captured...now what? (2/7/2012 3:48:31 PM)

The number of ARM factories you captured and the losses you inflicted to the red army (specially in number of units after nov 41) will be the key factor in the future to come

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI