Isolated HQ Transfer (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support

Mehring -> Isolated HQ Transfer (2/11/2012 10:24:19 PM)

Units isolated in a pocket can only transfer to HQs outside the pocket, even if there is an HQ they could otherwise transfer to in the pocket with them. Is this WAD?

Denniss -> RE: Isolated HQ Transfer (2/12/2012 3:27:29 AM)

I have encountered this as well and am awaiting an answer from Pavel. I don't think it's WAD.

Mehring -> RE: Isolated HQ Transfer (2/12/2012 6:29:29 PM)

Thanks

Joel Billings -> RE: Isolated HQ Transfer (2/13/2012 3:02:50 AM)

I just checked an old 1.03 version and even then you could not reassign a unit to an isolated HQ. I can't remember if we had a reason for doing it that way, but it's been that way for a long time and probably since release. I did check and if the HQ is in airhead supply, it can have units attached to it. Sounds like it's not the best it could be.

Mehring -> RE: Isolated HQ Transfer (2/13/2012 11:31:06 AM)

No, I don't recall a time either, when you could reassign a unit to an HQ inside a pocket. It's only now I mention it as I'm starting to focus on new areas of the game. I'd certainly like to see normal transfer options, it would make rational use of pocketed HQs, free HQ capacity outside the pocket, and might make pockets more durable.

Helpless -> RE: Isolated HQ Transfer (2/13/2012 11:32:31 AM)

I've changed that in 1.05.62

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI