Install and Serial error (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

lordlau1 -> Install and Serial error (2/12/2012 10:49:12 PM)

So when I installed Empire in Arms from the original purchase link...it did not finish and froze up. This happened 4 times. No shortcut was created. It won't run when I try to manually open it...says serial code error, contact support, error code 200. I cut and pasted the code and made sure there was no spaces, but still same problem. I installed the latest patch...same problem even though it said finished!

Please help!

rickier65 -> RE: Install and Serial error (2/13/2012 1:00:42 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: lordlau1

So when I installed Empire in Arms from the original purchase link...it did not finish and froze up. This happened 4 times. No shortcut was created. It won't run when I try to manually open it...says serial code error, contact support, error code 200. I cut and pasted the code and made sure there was no spaces, but still same problem. I installed the latest patch...same problem even though it said finished!

Please help!

Not sure that it will help, but you might want to make sure you turn off any AntiVirus software you have running before you download.

Rick

lordlau1 -> RE: Install and Serial error (2/13/2012 1:26:43 AM)

Rick,

I did make sure of that. I even turned it off and windows firewall and set them to not start in the msconfig and restarted the cpu. No dice.

rickier65 -> RE: Install and Serial error (2/13/2012 2:13:38 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: lordlau1

Rick,

I did make sure of that. I even turned it off and windows firewall and set them to not start in the msconfig and restarted the cpu. No dice.

ah, well, hopefully you will get the help you need from the support folks then.

Thanks
rick

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI