Turn 82 crash (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support

Judykator -> Turn 82 crash (2/15/2012 6:07:06 PM)

The game crashes in the 82 round. I finish my round and during the AI hangs.

Save. Game version 1.05.61. I am german.

The game stops at the digits "AI 1 170 ::: 199 vs 118"

Denniss -> RE: Turn 82 crash (2/15/2012 6:58:18 PM)

Testing with .63 and it hangs for several minutes and continues then. Probably a 1943 special AI kicking in requiring a lot of calculations.

I'm a bit worried it shows the soviet motor pool in the execution phase - this should be invisible for Axis players.
Another problem are the 300k manpower in transfer pool although a good portion may be there because of Blizzard effects.

Loading up as soviet shows some more issues, some airfields are stacked with 10 or more units, some airfields have air supports need way above the maximum of 250 (have seen one with nearly 700). Many air units are in the national reserve and a heck of units still using obsolete I-15 and I-16 aircraft despite having thousands of better aircraft available.

I'll have to do some experiments for the next aircraft upgrade, maybe setting an end date for those increases the chance for an upgrade to a more recent aircraft type.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI