Inaccurate Points (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

player -> Inaccurate Points (2/20/2012 1:13:21 AM)

I am playing with the most recent beta version of WITP. It is not recognizing the points for Allied ships sunk.

pompack -> RE: Inaccurate Points (2/20/2012 2:31:33 AM)

Fog of War.

Maybe they were not really sunk.

jmalter -> RE: Inaccurate Points (2/20/2012 4:10:59 AM)

& another thing on points - as Allies in the GC, i had to withdraw a large # of air sqn's in mid-March '42. i started 2 days early, hoping to pick up some PPs for early withdrawal, to balance those i'd be giving up by keeping 2 DB units a few days past their sell-by date.

by chance, i started withdrawing a fighter sqn that had been split into 3. by withdrawing each separately, i rec'd about 1/3rd more PPs than i'd have got by recombining the unit and disposing of it all at once.

player -> RE: Inaccurate Points (2/20/2012 5:36:25 PM)

The total points don't reflect the total points of the ships shown as sunk. Shouldn't the total points reflect the points for ships shown as sunk, whether or not they are really sunk? Am I missing something or is this intentional game mechanism to reflect "fog of war." I don't recall having this problem with earlier versions of the game.

Alfred -> RE: Inaccurate Points (2/21/2012 9:29:37 PM)

Could you put up some screen shots please. Scuttled ships for example only provide 90% of their points.

Alfred

Shark7 -> RE: Inaccurate Points (2/21/2012 9:46:42 PM)

Hmm, wonder if its a FoW thing. You aren't getting the points because the ships didn't really sink maybe?

dr.hal -> RE: Inaccurate Points (2/21/2012 10:19:06 PM)

That's what happens to me... and then it is corrected later on...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI