NA42 Peter vs Prof II (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPWaW AAR/DAR

peter hellman -> NA42 Peter vs Prof II (11/19/2002 2:04:39 PM)

Here is the next one, beware of those 6 pounders hehhe. Still don't know about the weather but vis should be 10 and lenght 22.

AbsntMndedProf -> (11/20/2002 1:04:38 AM)

I'm trying something a little different this time. Should prove interesting! (I hope.) :D

Eric Maietta

peter hellman -> (11/23/2002 3:18:01 AM)

That was great fireworks all over the place. Almost spilled my "lipton". Some of my men spilled some blood.

This will be a fast devil according to the movement rate.

Forward, let's show the Queen some British Blitz!

AbsntMndedProf -> (12/4/2002 10:47:03 PM)

Sent a couple of cav units and a motorcycle unit out on recon and found some British sapper units and a sniper. Took out the sniper and gave the sappers a taste of German steel. One sapper took to its heels! :D

Eric Maietta

peter hellman -> (12/6/2002 11:56:12 AM)

Good push, we are going to trail you back through the minefields. We don't like your arty:mad:

AbsntMndedProf -> (12/6/2002 10:36:20 PM)

Found a Marm-Herr leading the way. Many shots at it, but no hits.

Now you went and hurt my artillerymen's feelings! They want payback. :D

Eric Maietta

peter hellman -> (12/8/2002 7:11:56 AM)

Reversed payback is coming for your artmen, your positions are registered (I think)

Contact made in several places, the Marm-herr is shot to bits, and the Tiger iss buttoned, still alive.

AbsntMndedProf -> (12/8/2002 8:02:51 PM)

In the North, one Scorpion and one Cruiser w. 6 pounder destroyed.

In the South, one British sniper gone.

Lots of atty fire and smoke, but not much effect.

Eric Maietta

peter hellman -> (12/9/2002 5:05:58 PM)

The StuH in the north is a hard bastard. Destroyed one Marm-Herr and one or two Cruisers. We evened it up in the center and destroyed one StuH that tried to violently scout our positions.

AbsntMndedProf -> (12/9/2002 11:16:45 PM)

Lost a Tiger E up North, but equalled things up by taking out a Churchill IV.

Eric Maietta

peter hellman -> (12/10/2002 5:02:12 PM)

You took out another Churchill in the center, and a rifle sqd also.

The StuH that killed the Churchill was destroyed by a Cruiser. One Motorcyclesqd finished in the south and two cavalrysqds in the north.

Suffering heavy shelling from those 150 mm's:mad: , we are suffering heavy casualties.

We are harassing your 88mm Flaks's, isn't it nice:p

AbsntMndedProf -> (12/10/2002 11:10:33 PM)

In the North, one six pounder down, one reduced to a quarter pounder. :D

In the Center, shot up an infantry unit.

In the South, spotted another scorpion. Does it have a sting? That leaves to be seen! :)

Sadly, our Bavarian special ops troops will be unable to participate, as they got into the KG's stocks of jaegermeister and decided to infiltrate the local field hospital's nurses' quarters. :D

Eric Maietta

peter hellman -> (12/11/2002 6:43:00 PM)

Hehhe, so you mean you have tried to send someone behind my lines?;) Who usually does that kind of evil things. Well, we'll be properly equipped for all kind of infiltrators. And our nurses are not available either.:p

One Tiger destroyed, aand I recall one StuH42 also. You killed some of my infantry:mad:

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI