Fighter IV fuel consumption (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support

Snoman -> Fighter IV fuel consumption (3/1/2012 7:26:21 AM)

I've just got Fighter IV's for the first time, and have subsequently noticed that they use 4x the fuel of every other kind of fighter. Is this a bug, or is there a reason for this? I can't seem to find anything about this searching the forum.
I'm kinda bummed, as I've played for ages, and have finally reached tech IV fighters, and now they use so much more fuel I can only really use them for defence.

Snoman -> RE: Fighter IV fuel consumption (3/1/2012 10:55:51 AM)

Actually I can't use them at all. Ran out of fuel after a while. I set them all to no HQ and now I'm using carrier fighters

Vic -> RE: Fighter IV fuel consumption (3/2/2012 9:18:42 AM)

@snoman,

Thanks for reporting. I am going to add this to the check list for the next patch. The fuel use of Fighter IV should be equal to all the other fighters, if it is not its a glitch. Sorry.

best,
Vic

Snoman -> RE: Fighter IV fuel consumption (3/28/2012 11:17:28 PM)

Good to know, thanks.

Snoman -> RE: Fighter IV fuel consumption (6/18/2012 8:27:29 AM)

@Vic

Any idea when the next patch is likely? Is there a way I can hack a config file or something to fix this temporarily?

Snoman -> RE: Fighter IV fuel consumption (6/18/2012 9:08:13 AM)

I can find the fuel stats for the fighter IV in the SFTypes tab of the editor, but can't figure out how to change it.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI