Where's the game support and continued enhancements? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Unity of Command Series

Lebatron -> Where's the game support and continued enhancements? (3/5/2012 4:09:11 AM)

We got a beta patch back in December, then nothing since then. While my game is running fine and I can't complain, but I'm beginning to wonder what's the developer been up to? I've come to expect when nice games like this one hit that the developer is willing to add more polish post release or to add new features. This is beginning to feel like a dump and run. If it's not, then at least prove it by releasing a real patch soon.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Where's the game support and continued enhancements? (3/5/2012 5:42:12 AM)

The update will go official shortly and a new Mac version is releasing this week as well.

Regards,

- Erik

2xTom -> RE: Where's the game support and continued enhancements? (3/5/2012 10:56:30 AM)

quote:

I'm beginning to wonder what's the developer been up to?

There were no really serious bugs outstanding, so we decided to spend some time working on the Mac version and the Scenario Editor.

Mac version has now been released and also the Scenario Editor is now "internally usable" so normal service will resume shortly. The good news from all of this is that the first of the new campaigns is already in development. [:)]

We will also release at least one update to the core game (with undo etc.) in the meantime.

gdrover -> RE: Where's the game support and continued enhancements? (3/8/2012 2:14:13 AM)

Can you give us any indication of what the next campaign will cover and an ETA? :)

Also an ETA on Scenario editor would be great!

2xTom -> RE: Where's the game support and continued enhancements? (3/9/2012 12:18:38 PM)

We will be picking up the story after the Stalingrad Campaign ends... so, lots of Soviet stuff, some interesting battles that are not that well covered in terms of (computer) wargames.

I can't give an ETA right now. We'll be making some updates to the core game first (yes yes, undo [:)]) and then the expansion.

Scenario Editor will come last, it's still a bit clunky by UoC standards, and it's a lot of work because it's very UI-intensive.

Lebatron -> RE: Where's the game support and continued enhancements? (3/16/2012 8:57:05 PM)

Good to hear. Thanks. I was wondering what was going on with this game and now I know.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI