Why do they hate me? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> The War Room

Dracus -> Why do they hate me? (3/6/2012 3:04:18 AM)

Why does the entire universe hate me? Can't they understand that I am only trying to help them by adding rocks to thier planets, That the star alliance has thier greater interest at heart when my troops march through thier cities. You would think they would rejoice and willingly line up for manual labor in those mines, but no they rather complain and not pay the small administrative fees to cover the cost of the wonderful changes we bring to thier worlds.

The star alliance brings them steady work, a chance to move to another world, and we even offer a great retirement plan. It is so hard to show the love we have of all other races at times.

w1p -> RE: Why do they hate me? (3/6/2012 12:13:54 PM)

ungrateful bastards

:)

tjhkkr -> RE: Why do they hate me? (3/7/2012 2:58:50 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dracus
Why does the entire universe hate me? Can't they understand that I am only trying to help them by adding rocks to thier planets, That the star alliance has thier greater interest at heart when my troops march through thier cities. You would think they would rejoice and willingly line up for manual labor in those mines, but no they rather complain and not pay the small administrative fees to cover the cost of the wonderful changes we bring to thier worlds.

The star alliance brings them steady work, a chance to move to another world, and we even offer a great retirement plan. It is so hard to show the love we have of all other races at times.

I think you have the same problem as some of the other great philanthropists... Antiochus Ephipanes, Julius Caesar, Atila the Hun...
I was about to add Data, but his philanthropy extends to Romulan ale raids...

Data -> RE: Why do they hate me? (3/7/2012 3:36:16 PM)

Igard, as the sole beneficiary of my philanthropy, is the only one entitled to add me to this list.....I hope he doesn't read this.

Igard -> RE: Why do they hate me? (3/7/2012 3:42:26 PM)

*Adds Data to the list* [:D]

scotten_usa -> RE: Why do they hate me? (3/7/2012 9:07:23 PM)

I was going to start a new thread about reputation. I'm playing a game at medium difficulty (I think) as the Dhayuts and everyone hates on me. The Boskara are so jealous of me that eventually they start a war. I check my empire info partway through this war (started by them), and my reputation is down to something like "Evil" or "Ugly".

I didn't start the war, so why did my reputation drop so much?

tjhkkr -> RE: Why do they hate me? (3/7/2012 10:37:01 PM)

Maybe we can ask Elliot or Erik to comment on what factors effect reputation.

tjhkkr -> RE: Why do they hate me? (3/7/2012 10:38:59 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Data
Igard, as the sole beneficiary of my philanthropy, is the only one entitled to add me to this list.....I hope he doesn't read this.

Well, IGard may be the only one entitled to add you to the list, but my troops are kind of interested as to why you hit a class 1 tug with diapers...
The intelligence guys have been going over this, and over this, and over this... and they are stumped...

tjhkkr -> RE: Why do they hate me? (3/8/2012 1:34:16 AM)

At least you are still in one piece in your game... look what happened to me... [X(]

[image]local://upfiles/35269/01EA896E9AD14BA39FA8C0A2D2A430F4.jpg[/image]

Data -> RE: Why do they hate me? (3/8/2012 3:52:51 PM)

LOL, good one TJ [:)]

Kayoz -> RE: Why do they hate me? (3/8/2012 9:44:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: tjhkkr

I think you have the same problem as some of the other great philanthropists... Antiochus Ephipanes, Julius Caesar, Atila the Hun...
I was about to add Data, but his philanthropy extends to Romulan ale raids...

Don't forget Genghis Khan's improvements to the environment.

tjhkkr -> RE: Why do they hate me? (3/9/2012 12:46:40 AM)

quote:

I think you have the same problem as some of the other great philanthropists... Antiochus Ephipanes, Julius Caesar, Atilla the Hun, Ghengis Khan...

Problem solved. :)

I ahve probably missed one or two other philanthropists...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI