Railroad repair (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

mauser -> Railroad repair (3/25/2012 1:34:26 PM)

I am playing The Road to Smolinsk scenario and I notice that my railroad repair units are not doing anything. I thought that rr conversion was was done automaticaly. Can someone please explain how to use the rr repair units.
Also I am also wondering why the city of Brest Livosk falls in turn one when historically it took the Germans six weeks to take it.

Toby42 -> RE: Railroad repair (3/25/2012 2:12:20 PM)

Maybe you used more resources in your attack than the Germans actually used??

Great_Ajax -> RE: Railroad repair (3/25/2012 5:08:00 PM)

The fortresses were all captured along with the lines of communication by 30 June. Sporatic fighting by small groups of holdout Soviet defenders continued for several weeks but control of the ground was firmly in the hands of the Germans.

Trey

quote:

ORIGINAL: mauser

I am playing The Road to Smolinsk scenario and I notice that my railroad repair units are not doing anything. I thought that rr conversion was was done automaticaly. Can someone please explain how to use the rr repair units.
Also I am also wondering why the city of Brest Livosk falls in turn one when historically it took the Germans six weeks to take it.

sajer -> RE: Railroad repair (3/25/2012 8:50:36 PM)

As far as the RR. Check out page 195 in the [Light] manual. You must manually move those RR units and click on the RRV inside the unit box. They must have a contiguos line to a friendly RR hex

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI