screenshots impression (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series

Laz -> screenshots impression (3/30/2012 8:23:43 PM)

Loved the good old fashioned wargame look by the counters I saw on earlier screenshots; now I see 3d battlefield representations and (gasp) comic caricatures...ok it was quaint in battlefield academy, but I really think it is high time we just get some good board wargames brought onto the pc than fancy graphic subroutines. And yes I have tried that adc horror. just my point of view

vonRocko -> RE: screenshots impression (3/30/2012 8:44:58 PM)

I believe it is optional, you can set it either way.

Erik Rutins -> RE: screenshots impression (3/30/2012 9:49:52 PM)

Laszlozoltan,

You can play it either way - it supports the boardgame with counters look and a top down map view as well as the 3D units look with a free camera. It's whatever you prefer.

Regards,

- Erik

Laz -> RE: screenshots impression (3/31/2012 12:50:47 AM)

well that's great news ! I'm happy again. Thank you

Hanal -> RE: screenshots impression (3/31/2012 2:10:43 AM)

I trust that if we go 2D units and 2D map, that the counters are not obscured by the terrain as they are in the 3D map mode?

Erik Rutins -> RE: screenshots impression (3/31/2012 8:08:49 PM)

The counters are clearly visible. In addition, in any mode if you hover a mouse over the unit it is brought to the forefront so that it's in front of the terrain, which means you should never have a problem with terrain getting in the way of seeing what a unit is.

Regards,

- Erik

wodin -> RE: screenshots impression (4/3/2012 12:23:59 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: J P Falcon

I trust that if we go 2D units and 2D map, that the counters are not obscured by the terrain as they are in the 3D map mode?

I here it isn't actually a 2D map just the 3D map viewed from above.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI