I bought the Ultimate Edition (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare

Kegel -> I bought the Ultimate Edition (4/6/2012 2:41:34 AM)

I registered ANW in 2006 and played the heck out of it for a while. As time went on, I didnt have the free time as I once did so play all but stopped. After installing the UE, I realized I still dont have the time to commit to all thrse games so in uninstalled everything but ANW (the latest and hopefully greatest?) as I never played any of the others. Question is, was this advisable or did I uninstall anything that MUST be there to run ANW. It seemed pretty straightforward as all the installation directories were all different but just checkin'.

Oh...do I need this?

ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/Harpoon-UltimateEdition/Harpoon3UltimateANW-Update-v3101a.zip

or this?

www.computerharpoon.com/downloads/2012/Public/ANW/Beta/H3Cx_31020120322_B6.zip

uncleharpoon -> RE: I bought the Ultimate Edition (4/6/2012 3:56:50 AM)

Hi

If you use the Harpoon installer you can install just what you want. Then use the updater to get the current update for that product.

The stuff at our site - that's beta stuff. If you don't have time, you don't have time to test, so skip it until it becomes available from Matrix.

Thanks for your interest and support.

Kegel -> RE: I bought the Ultimate Edition (4/7/2012 10:30:43 PM)

Thanks, Don. This game deserves support.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI