Dynamic Political Affliations? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury

Gargoil -> Dynamic Political Affliations? (4/12/2012 4:20:11 PM)

Playing Axis GC. Very early on right now, winter '39. Poland and Denmark conquered. My troops are stat moving to positions on the western German border.

Here is my question - will Italy, Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria join the Axis as a normal coarse of events? Will I need to influence them to enter, or will that just speed their entry. I use most of my Dipl points to influence Finland once (costs 70). Now I am wondering if the normal Axis Allies are going to not join, and if I influence Finland to fast, will they end up in the war before I really want them too.

Thanks for any answers.

ItBurns -> RE: Dynamic Political Affliations? (4/12/2012 8:19:21 PM)

Yes. It has been my experience that Italy and the balkan minor allies will join on their own at about the right time. Finland will not. So save those points - last game I had all those mentioned as well as Vichy and Persia on my side.

doomtrader -> RE: Dynamic Political Affliations? (4/12/2012 9:03:54 PM)

Usually there should join when the situation be similar to the historical. But there is a chance that those countries will take other option. Also you must consider actions of other majors.

Gargoil -> RE: Dynamic Political Affliations? (4/12/2012 9:21:30 PM)

Thank you. I will have to keep a pool of dipl points to nudge whoever does not fall in line [sm=bow.gif][sm=00000054.gif]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI