Rookie Mistake (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

Rkuzava_slith -> Rookie Mistake (4/13/2012 8:31:24 PM)

I had been patiently accumulating a list of newbie questions to post over the past month.

Then I realized that, in my haste to start playing the game, I forgot to patch it.

I've been playing vs. AI and learning the game for the past month on a completely unpatched game. [8|]

So, all my questions about why I couldn't get the patrol sector graphics, or rotate my pilots...as I have been reading about in the forums have now been answered.

It's a whole new game now...[:(] *sigh*

USSAmerica -> RE: Rookie Mistake (4/13/2012 8:55:41 PM)

No, what you mean is, "It's a whole new game now! [8D]"

You'll love all the additions in the official patch. [:)]

Buckrock -> RE: Rookie Mistake (4/14/2012 3:59:31 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tachyon68

I had been patiently accumulating a list of newbie questions to post over the past month.

Then I realized that, in my haste to start playing the game, I forgot to patch it.

I've been playing vs. AI and learning the game for the past month on a completely unpatched game. [8|]

So, all my questions about why I couldn't get the patrol sector graphics, or rotate my pilots...as I have been reading about in the forums have now been answered.

It's a whole new game now...[:(] *sigh*

Did the same thing at the start of this year. As the other poster said, treat it as a two for the price of one game deal.

Rkuzava_slith -> RE: Rookie Mistake (4/14/2012 2:37:40 PM)

Don't get me wrong I am enjoying it immensely. About 1/3 of the way through my first turn vs. Japanese AI.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI