Loading questions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> The War Room

wga8888 -> Loading questions (4/15/2012 10:16:49 PM)

If I have AP, AK and AO in the same transport TF and I wish to load inf, supply and fuel, how is this properly done. It seems I load inf first, then select load supply, and AO will automatically load fuel? or do I need to put these into to separate TF, one of inf, one for supply, one for fuel? Was more easily clear in computer Pacific War (grigsby previous design for this series)

a1981stingray -> RE: Loading questions (4/16/2012 1:15:15 PM)

you want to separate the transports for each type. Transports can "load troops only" or "Load troops" and if there is room leftover it will load supplies to max out the ships/TF capacity. Your Transports for fuel can be a Replenishment type to follow your CVs and refuel them at sea, or set to transport and refuel a base. keep them all separate and protect them from subs and minefields.

RGIJN -> RE: Loading questions (4/18/2012 7:57:12 AM)

take care not to mix up different types of APs/AKs to improve the loading/unloading issue. Always try to put together transports of homogenous size (1500 / 2000 / 3000) and speed.

wga8888 -> RE: Loading questions (4/29/2012 1:59:46 PM)

reading the rulebook helps. after loading troops, balance of space will be auto loaded with supplies, tankers/oilers with fuel. I was doing load troops then load supplies. Initial automatic load would be troops but most of land units left behind. So my intitial invasions were by manly supplies with few troops, predictable results.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI