Stalingrad Scenario 2 (weird) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

jphamel -> Stalingrad Scenario 2 (weird) (11/24/2002 9:31:14 AM)

Could someone tell me why in the 2nd scenario of Stalingrad, all my tanks(15) were stuck in the top left corner??.

Could not get them out of there, I really needed to tanks! they were kinda stuck behind a rocky ridge or something.

Is that a by design or something?

By the way ended scenario1 in a draw.

Orzel Bialy -> Let me look into this... (11/24/2002 9:55:49 AM)

JP,
so far as I know that has not happened to anyone else :( ...I didn't experience it myself when I restarted the campaign a couple days ago...but let me pass it up to chain of command.;)
Be sure to download the patch that was posted to fix one error that was caught for later battles. It's here on the forum under "Attention-Stalingrad Patch".

jphamel -> (11/24/2002 10:05:00 AM)

I have the patch, got it before playing!

By the way I auto-deployed, does that make a difference?

All the units are at the top left anyway I think even if you deploy manually!

Could only get one out.

Disastrous scenario because of this!

forgot to say,
I have OOB 7.1+, could that be the problem?

Orzel Bialy -> That Could be the Problem... (11/24/2002 10:17:32 AM)

Auto deploy does some really strange things from time to time...so hopefully that was the the issue at hand.

Did you save the campaign right after the first battle? Some players will save a campaign in a slot other than relying on the auto-save (which over-writes the last battle when the newest one is finished) so they can go back to it. If you did then reload the saved file and let it re-gear for scenario #2. Then try using the human deploy for your forces and see if you get the same results.

I did post this issue to my fellow Raiders who did the testing and will pass along whatever we can to assist you.

ps...7.1 should not have anything to do with that issue. ;)

jphamel -> (11/24/2002 11:02:55 AM)

I save right after Ya, good move.

Found what I was doing wrong, I just learned what those green and blue flags mean. And I learned to read too HE!HE! [I]NOTE: deploy your core units at the bottom of the map[/I] .

Now Im kickin asses, nobody will survive HE!HE !

Thanks!

Resisti -> (11/24/2002 5:39:51 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jphamel
[B]I save right after Ya, good move.

And I learned to read too HE!HE! [I]NOTE: deploy your core units at the bottom of the map[/I] .

Thanks! [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, you see, the tip I gave you in another thread, came handy at once ;)

ananias -> (11/24/2002 7:37:28 PM)

Fu*k. Forget it. My bad.

BryanMelvin -> (11/24/2002 11:39:50 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jphamel
[B]I save right after Ya, good move.

Found what I was doing wrong, I just learned what those green and blue flags mean. And I learned to read too HE!HE! [I]NOTE: deploy your core units at the bottom of the map[/I] .

Thanks! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes - pay attention to text! I placed blocking terrian in many of the battles so that a person could not deploy where they should not ;)

without bad consequense!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI