(Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Don -> (1/21/2001 3:56:00 PM)

k1w1, they are coming! I've got 5 vets lined up, plus myself, to put out some tutorials. I will work on snagging some more volunteers, and especially find one who will do the big lesson - C&C. degen - the funny part of the whole power thing is I have 21 years with PG&E, and they asked for this big time when they wanted de-regulation. They wanted it SO bad, and now that it failed they want the people to pay their losses. I called the PUC and said to let 'em go broke - they got what they wanted and it failed. Why should the people pay for that? Plus, the PG&E utility is only part of a much larger company that is spread nation-wide, so they are not going broke as a company. Enough ranting! Don

Drex -> (1/22/2001 12:14:00 AM)

Degen, I'm from Chico Ca. and we have regular blackouts here. so far it happens when I'm at work and not during my gaming time!

Don -> (1/22/2001 1:51:00 AM)

Hi Drex, You've had some great comments and suggestions here, and I went to email you to talk about some of these things. I used the email address in your profile, and got it back as undeliverable. Do you have another email address? Or just email me - I'd like to talk to you. Don

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI