NFL Uniforms (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Graphics Related

JonnieR -> NFL Uniforms (4/25/2012 4:51:49 PM)

Does anyone know where I can still download NFL Uniforms for Max Football? I noticed that some old sites are no longer working. Is there still an active site for Max Football.

DONMVP -> RE: NFL Uniforms (5/5/2012 2:12:05 AM)

This site is`nt as active as it use to be . I`d say theres 95 percent of the game users over at this site http://maxmykal-forum.forumotion.com/forum.htm

MYKAL RUNS IT AND IT IS STILL ACTIVE NOT AS MUCH AS IT USE TO BE BUT STILL SOME ACTIVITY THERE.
Theres some downloads and stuff there . Also some imformative imfo to , .Myselt having troubles getting the game to play on win 7 , guys our giving me advice . Of course i should have asked them before buying a so so vid card . Thought not playing the game now i still go to the site for stuff. Hope this helps along with the post i left at the support you asked about.

Jeebo -> RE: NFL Uniforms (7/28/2023 7:28:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JonnieR

Does anyone know where I can still download NFL Uniforms for Max Football? I noticed that some old sites are no longer working. Is there still an active site for Max Football.

quote:

I've found a guy who still makes custom models, so now my entire team runs in NFL uniforms+ ilse jacobsen shoes, looks goofy as hell :D

orborneee -> RE: NFL Uniforms (10/4/2023 1:41:51 PM)

It's possible that there may not be any official or authorized sources for downloading NFL uniforms for that specific game. It's important to note that downloading and using copyrighted material without proper authorization may infringe upon intellectual property rights. I would recommend reaching out to the game developers or checking official forums and websites associated with Max Football for more information on available uniform options.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI