Blitzkrieg 1950 scenerio (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Opponents Wanted

noel60 -> Blitzkrieg 1950 scenerio (5/3/2012 11:19:24 PM)

I used to have this old Avalon Hill game.Was my favorite.Would like to give it a try PBEM.I am a beginner and will be my 1st time to play against a human opponent.Any takers? Send me a PM. Doesnt have to be this scenerio.If you want to play another just say so.

Jonathan Pollard -> RE: Blitzkrieg 1950 scenerio (5/6/2012 4:38:51 AM)

I still have fond memories of Blitzkrieg which was my first wargame and I'd like to try it in PBEM too. However, I like Blitzkrieg Module System better than vanilla Blitzkrieg because of the worthwhile minor country armies that BMS has. I'd like to edit those armies into the scenario, but won't be able to do so until the end of this month because I'm away from home now.

In the meantime, I would consider playing the Polish side in the Fall Weiss 1939 scenario, the Germans in one of the 1944 scenarios, the Arabs in a Mideast scenario, or the Russians in a modified East Front 1915 or 1904-05 scenario. I would consider other scenarios too. Send me a PM if you or anyone else is interested. This would also be my first PBEM but I did play the original TOAW hotseat a couple of times. I also designed the "Civil War in China" scenario for TOAW, you still might be able to download it somewhere.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI