Tsknrdr if your out there? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

BlitzSS -> Tsknrdr if your out there? (1/20/2001 3:07:00 AM)

Tsknrdr wrote in a locked thread: Matrix New Recruit posted January 17, 2001 11:29 PM "In the short months I have had the pleasure of watching this board I have learned more about military life and history, specifically WW2, than I could have in years of personal study. There is probably more assembled knowledge here than in most major university history departments. I know for a fact that my current school, UVa (Go HOOs), has no resource, faculty or otherwise, that even approaches this board. Guys, I don't normally say much, but know that it has been, and will continue to be an honor to learn from you." One of the topics that still amazes me you can find if you search back to a topic call MG34 breakdowns. I couldn't agree more with what you said. They're a darn good bunch from all over the world.

Wild Bill -> (1/20/2001 9:34:00 AM)

I too am amazed with the depth of knowledge, not only in gaming, but weaponry, tactics, and history. It's like having a top board of experts at your disposal here on this forum at all times. Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

LeibstandartePzD -> (1/22/2001 3:38:00 AM)

I agree gentlemen. There are so many people here with such a broad background that we could probably answer most questions here, military related or not. Also coupled with the fact that this is truly an international setting. I especially like hearing from members of the armed forces from other countries than the US. We may all wear different uniforms and speak different lauguages but it seems it's all about the same. ------------------ Former member of the 8th US cavalry and a grandson of a Leibstandarte tanker. Former name on these boards was Leibstandarte.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI