How to upgrade state stations (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

Pocus -> How to upgrade state stations (5/8/2012 7:28:00 AM)

Like research star base (in space)?

Litjan -> RE: How to upgrade state stations (5/8/2012 7:39:50 AM)

No

Lonck -> RE: How to upgrade state stations (5/8/2012 9:52:29 AM)

I don't think u can retrofit stations that aren't on colonies.

Ralzakark -> RE: How to upgrade state stations (5/8/2012 5:29:02 PM)

Unfortunately you can only scrap and rebuild, not upgrade, unless they are at a colony.

Pocus -> RE: How to upgrade state stations (5/9/2012 11:03:50 AM)

That's really working as designed or something that need some attention for a patch? Why would, realistically (yes, it can still applies in a sci fi game) it is not possible to keep up to date starbases in space, when you are able to build them from scratch in the first place? Why would my scientists stay with deprecated facilities or scanners whereas I have constructors ready to work on the structure.

I think this is clearly a missing feature of DW right now. What's a shame is that the button is there (to upgrade) but clicking does nothing. So I think it is more a shortcoming than anything else, hopefully.

Canute0 -> RE: How to upgrade state stations (5/9/2012 12:19:14 PM)

quote:

Why would my scientists stay with deprecated facilities or scanners whereas I have constructors ready to work on the structure.

Science lab, and Mining extraktors grow up with your research. Basicly there is no need to refit them. Except for better offensive/defensive equipment.

And yes, the retrofit at space is on the wishlist since DW came out.

malisle -> RE: How to upgrade state stations (5/9/2012 3:56:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pocus
I think this is clearly a missing feature of DW right now. What's a shame is that the button is there (to upgrade) but clicking does nothing. So I think it is more a shortcoming than anything else, hopefully.

there was a discussion recently about that: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3072814

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI