Battle ships stuck in port.... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

sdhundt -> Battle ships stuck in port.... (5/11/2012 8:32:20 PM)

I have several BB's stuck in 3 ports, one in each of the following... Sydney, Pearl and Cape Town... By stuck here is what has happened...At all three ports the BB's were put in for repairs of various damages...The BB's at Cape Town and Pearl went into the ship yard and at Sydney it went into pear-side/stand-own mode......Now for some reason I can get the BB's out of shipyard/pear-side mode but the game won't let me return the ships to readiness mode......The three are stuck in stand-down mode...The ships aren't being refit either so I can't see why the game won't let me put the ships in readiness mode...Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.

treespider -> RE: Battle ships stuck in port.... (5/11/2012 8:39:51 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sdhundt

I have several BB's stuck in 3 ports, one in each of the following... Sydney, Pearl and Cape Town... By stuck here is what has happened...At all three ports the BB's were put in for repairs of various damages...The BB's at Cape Town and Pearl went into the ship yard and at Sydney it went into pear-side/stand-own mode......Now for some reason I can get the BB's out of shipyard/pear-side mode but the game won't let me return the ships to readiness mode......The three are stuck in stand-down mode...The ships aren't being refit either so I can't see why the game won't let me put the ships in readiness mode...Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.

Is the game not putting them in readiness mode...

...or are you saying the ships simply are not available because of the IIRC 3 day delay when transferring from Repair to Readiness?

nate25 -> RE: Battle ships stuck in port.... (5/11/2012 8:55:13 PM)

IIRC, you'll notice their names are grey for the 3 days it takes to prepare them for "readiness".

Nate

sdhundt -> RE: Battle ships stuck in port.... (5/11/2012 9:07:25 PM)

Is the game not putting them in readiness mode...

...or are you saying the ships simply are not available because of the IIRC 3 day delay when transferring from Repair to Readiness? .......NO, the game won't put them back into readiness mode.

nate25 -> RE: Battle ships stuck in port.... (5/11/2012 9:52:32 PM)

Hmmm . . Not sure if you're answering your own question in that last post or not, but my experience from the Allied side is once you take that ship from readiness to a repair status it will take three days for the ship to be released again once you back out of that "ships under repair" window.

Terminus -> RE: Battle ships stuck in port.... (5/11/2012 10:27:32 PM)

Correct.

sdhundt -> RE: Battle ships stuck in port.... (5/11/2012 10:29:08 PM)

NO, The game won't let me put the ships into readiness mode.....I know about the three days this isn't the issue...When I click on the stood-down button nothing happens....The button does not change...It stays "stood-down"

Dan Nichols -> RE: Battle ships stuck in port.... (5/11/2012 10:38:18 PM)

Maybe post a screen shot or two.

nate25 -> RE: Battle ships stuck in port.... (5/11/2012 10:40:56 PM)

Exactly, post a screenie, I'm having trouble seeing this in my mind.

pompack -> RE: Battle ships stuck in port.... (5/11/2012 11:21:47 PM)

Almost certainly they went into refit. Make sure that the three choices are shipyard, pier, and readiness instead of shipyar pier, and refit.

sdhundt -> RE: Battle ships stuck in port.... (5/11/2012 11:32:24 PM)

Ok, Thanks..I'll try and post a screen shot..It's been several years since I did it but I'll try and dig up the "how to post screen shots"

cohimbra -> RE: Battle ships stuck in port.... (5/11/2012 11:43:50 PM)

It happened to me with a CM at Wake. Try clicking on 'manage ship under repair' and change the status from there.
I hope it help.

nate25 -> RE: Battle ships stuck in port.... (5/11/2012 11:49:11 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: pompack

Almost certainly they went into refit. Make sure that the three choices are shipyard, pier, and readiness instead of shipyar pier, and refit.

The more I think about it this gentle(person) is correct. I pulled up my game and I think what has happened is that it was in port, due for an upgrade, and had the upgrade for that ship turned on.

Sounds like all three were in a port big enough for an upgrade.

sdhundt -> RE: Battle ships stuck in port.... (5/12/2012 12:03:37 AM)

Ok, Thanks, I hope that's the issue...I would hate to lose three BB's, Thanks again

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI