Subjugate the Most Empires in Galaxy (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Tech Support

Kobracan -> Subjugate the Most Empires in Galaxy (5/20/2012 4:58:16 AM)

I am playing the Mortalens. One of their victory conditions is subjugate the most empires in galaxy (10%). That means I am forcing a subjugation to end my war with an empire, right? Even though I subjugated empires, this victory condition always stays at 0%. Is that a bug?

Arcatus -> RE: Subjugate the Most Empires in Galaxy (5/20/2012 12:30:55 PM)

Subjugate the most empires in the galaxy.

Some other empire subjugates more empires than you [;)]

Dracus -> RE: Subjugate the Most Empires in Galaxy (5/20/2012 2:37:07 PM)

it is possible it is not working, there are a number of things that don't work at all or only work for the AI.

Kobracan -> RE: Subjugate the Most Empires in Galaxy (5/20/2012 6:24:35 PM)

Yes, Arcatus I know that. The thing is with the other victory conditions it tells you who "did" the most and it doesn't tell you for this victory condition. Furthermore, even if you didn't met a victory condition fully you usually get a percent score if you did part of the condition. Example: if the empire who subjugated the most subjugated 3 empires and you did 1, it should give you a 33% of the score (33% of 10%). My percentage always stays 0% even if I subjugated an empire or not. And as far as I can see, no other empire subjugated any other empire. If subjugation really means what I think it is, I think there is definitely a bug with this victory condition.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI