Some news. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad

wodin -> Some news. (5/20/2012 2:41:34 PM)

Over on the LnL facebook page a new screenshot of LnL Stalingrad plus a description of whats happening in the shot has been posted, apparently this will be a weekly even.

I think Mark has blown out this forum.

If you aren't on Facebook I have the info on my forum see link in sig, goto PC wargames.

Spurs came third the other season and they weren't in the championship and they still had good o great players, to think all is lost and we have a deserted ship never to be good again because we aren't in it is wrong in my opinion. Yeah would have made money but were in the Europ which we could even win. Loads of money.

We get in to the championship a couple of times and when we aren't in it suddenly it's game over, it wasn't before it wont be again. I'm not worried. Relegation now that is something to worry about. Also something that could easily have got us not to long ago. We've done well the last three seasons. We will do OK again. At least where up there considering we haven't been for years previously.

Josh -> RE: Some news. (5/20/2012 7:37:50 PM)

Yeah I noticed that too, *especially* the fact that ... I think it was Mark... said that there was not ETA? So I was like what the bleep... I thought it was scheduled late this year. Too many factors out of his control he says.

wodin -> RE: Some news. (5/30/2012 7:44:14 PM)

Another weekly screenshot on the LnL facebook page...

general_solomon -> RE: Some news. (6/3/2012 1:29:32 AM)

how will this game be different than company of heroes???

apd1004 -> RE: Some news. (6/3/2012 12:11:39 PM)

It's obvious Mark is going for 100% perfection before release, and he has no problem dragging it out years to achieve that utopian goal.

I'm trying to decide what I dislike most: A game that is released in reasonable timeliness, with bugs & issues and requires endless patches over time (assuming the publishing company supports) and may never reach "perfection"; or a game that takes a decade to release and may (or still may not) be "perfect" right out of the box.

I don't think I've ever seen the latter in 25 years of computer gaming.

Seriously considering NOT buying LnL when it comes out, solely in protest for making us wait so many years.

wodin -> RE: Some news. (6/4/2012 1:49:49 AM)

Well I'm far more interested in LnL PC conversion design over CoH, also prefer the look aswell. As long as it arrives one day I'm happy, I can wait.

fran52 -> RE: Some news. (6/4/2012 1:32:55 PM)

Also for me is interesting this game.Since 3 year I write e-mail to the company asking: when is ready?This year I given up to send a new mail but I read in this forum that we have some chance to see the game before the end of 2012.
We cross the fingers and hope.
quote:

As long as it arrives one day I'm happy,

The same for me.

whako -> RE: Some news. (6/6/2012 4:55:32 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: apd1004

It's obvious Mark is going for 100% perfection before release, and he has no problem dragging it out years to achieve that utopian goal.

I'm trying to decide what I dislike most: A game that is released in reasonable timeliness, with bugs & issues and requires endless patches over time (assuming the publishing company supports) and may never reach "perfection"; or a game that takes a decade to release and may (or still may not) be "perfect" right out of the box.

I don't think I've ever seen the latter in 25 years of computer gaming.

Seriously considering NOT buying LnL when it comes out, solely in protest for making us wait so many years.

I love that. To not buy it purely out of spite. I give you credit you are a man of[:)] convictions.

fran52 -> RE: Some news. (6/6/2012 8:22:00 AM)

I buy also because i think that the game is open to expansion on the other front.What worries me is if the game is accompained by an editor abov all a map editor.With the graphics adopted seem hard.

fran52 -> RE: Some news. (6/8/2012 9:25:14 AM)

Someone know if in the game there is an scenario editor?

fran52 -> RE: Some news. (7/10/2012 8:08:12 AM)

But in this forum thare are alwayas no news?Some information about work in progress is welcome.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Some news. (7/10/2012 3:31:57 PM)

Yes, there is a scenario editor - as with the board game, you can use the maps and units that come with the game to create new scenarios.

As far as an update on progress: Mark, Tom and I are hard at work to make sure this is a 2012 release. We're working on getting the final interface in place now and preparing to integrate the multiplayer system. The actual gameplay and 95% of the scenarios are finished and in testing for balance and bugs.

Regards,

- Erik

Barthheart -> RE: Some news. (7/10/2012 4:27:23 PM)

Great news Eric, thanks for the update.

[8D]

fran52 -> RE: Some news. (7/11/2012 8:28:26 AM)

Thank you for the information Erik,sadly I read that there is no editor for the map.I can understand the difficult seeing the sort of map but also a surrogate could be fine[:)].

Richie61 -> RE: Some news. (7/12/2012 6:44:17 AM)

I am open to be a beta tester!

warlord1963 -> RE: Some news. (7/12/2012 7:28:14 PM)

Indeed, that is very promising news! Now if we can get something like that for "Matrix World in Flames"!!! ;)
Looking for beta testers?

Thanks for taking the time to give us an update!
Much appreciated!

Mark

meskary -> RE: Some news. (7/15/2012 11:45:05 PM)

Great News!

k9mike -> RE: Some news. (7/20/2012 5:55:00 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: wodin

Well I'm far more interested in LnL PC conversion design over CoH, also prefer the look aswell. As long as it arrives one day I'm happy, I can wait.

Concur Wodin..Just couldn't get into the feel an look of CoH. This one looks more to what I have been wanting. Glad it is finally going to get released.

general_solomon -> RE: Some news. (8/8/2012 4:50:13 PM)

I know its too early to ask but any news? maybe a gameplay bone to keep us going.

k9mike -> RE: Some news. (8/10/2012 2:36:57 AM)

Yah....Come on Erik....Throw us a bone....Please??? [;)]

AlphonseZukor -> RE: Some news. (8/15/2012 9:57:00 PM)

This game looks fun. It reminds me of Advanced Squad Leader.

k9mike -> RE: Some news. (8/26/2012 9:49:46 PM)

Erik....You there???? Anything??? [;)]

Erik Rutins -> RE: Some news. (8/27/2012 7:52:55 PM)

Hi guys,

The game is moving forward, we are still aiming for a release this year. Working on this every week with Mark and Tom. We'll likely have more to share during September.

Regards,

- Erik

k9mike -> RE: Some news. (8/27/2012 8:17:59 PM)

Thanks Erik. I appreciate the news...[;)]

meskary -> RE: Some news. (8/28/2012 1:12:23 AM)

Wooo Hooo!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI