Just Curious (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames

warspite1 -> Just Curious (5/27/2012 8:57:03 PM)

This forum seems to have died recently....[:(]

Are all the old faces from the last few years still checking-in, but just not posting? or have people moved on? composer99, micheljq, terje439, Bally J, HansHafen, brian brian???

johnball -> RE: Just Curious (5/28/2012 5:53:51 AM)

BallyJ has had password problems.
Must have kept my fingrs and toes crossed too long.
Hoping the game is soon a goer!

Orm -> RE: Just Curious (5/28/2012 10:20:22 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: johnball

BallyJ has had password problems.
Must have kept my fingrs and toes crossed too long.
Hoping the game is soon a goer!

Have you you tried asking Matrix to mail your password? There is a button for this purpose on the login page.

johnball -> RE: Just Curious (5/28/2012 10:59:51 AM)

Yes I did finally find that.
Just john ball now not ballyj!!!

composer99 -> RE: Just Curious (5/28/2012 5:55:43 PM)

I must admit my interest declined once Red Prince was obliged to drop regular posting of the beta-test AAR.

At any rate my own absence can largely be explained by:
- having a baby
- having other geek games (namely the tabletop RPG Pathfinder) to occupy my spare time & attention while waiting for MWiF

micheljq -> RE: Just Curious (5/28/2012 6:20:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Are all the old faces from the last few years still checking-in, but just not posting? or have people moved on? composer99, micheljq, terje439, Bally J, HansHafen, brian brian???

Salut!

warspite1 -> RE: Just Curious (5/28/2012 8:28:23 PM)

Oh good - at least there are some of the old gang still knocking around - and 166 hits so the forum is still being monitored - I was getting worried there for a minute......

Klydon -> RE: Just Curious (5/29/2012 3:27:38 AM)

Hopefully Red Prince is doing better now. I think his AAR was responsible for a ton of traffic, which is good. Just a shame he had to abandon it.

michaelbaldur -> RE: Just Curious (5/29/2012 4:15:20 AM)

I think mostly because they are posting on the private forum ...

I think alot of them are beta testers ..like me..

Ur_Vile_WEdge -> RE: Just Curious (5/29/2012 3:22:20 PM)

I don't know whether or not I count as an old face, but I've become somewhat disillusioned at the progress of the project. I'm still hopeful, just......... kind of expecting something to go wrong.

Plus, I mostly come on to discuss strategy, and the recent talk has mostly been testing and scheduling stuff. So I've been a-lurking. I do still pay attention to what goes on here though.

SamuraiProgrmmr -> RE: Just Curious (5/29/2012 4:41:05 PM)

I am still lurking as well.

bo -> RE: Just Curious (5/29/2012 4:51:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: SamuraiProgrammer

I am still lurking as well.

Hi SamuraiP how are you, why does the word lurking sound evil to me[:D] A few of us are on the private beta testing forum but it is scary because these forums were alive and crazy, a little too crazy 2 years ago.

Bo

bo -> RE: Just Curious (5/29/2012 4:54:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: michaelbaldur

I think mostly because they are posting on the private forum ...

I think alot of them are beta testers ..like me..

Here here! [&o] I am the only pretender [&:] amongst the very good beta testers that Steve has helping him. [:)]

Bo

bo -> RE: Just Curious (5/29/2012 4:57:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: micheljq

quote:

Salut!

Salut! Good to see your still here micheljq [:)]

Bo

MajorDude -> RE: Just Curious (5/29/2012 7:12:06 PM)

quote:

Boo. [:)]

Orm -> RE: Just Curious (5/29/2012 9:06:31 PM)

Fun. New thread for me to make a completely useless post in. [;)]

Joseignacio -> RE: Just Curious (5/30/2012 8:52:00 AM)

Hello, I keep on checking but I can see no interenting posts to comment and am also expectating the publication of the version of June/beginning of July, which I am evey day more doubtful it will arrive (at least at that date). [:(]

Extraneous -> RE: Just Curious (5/30/2012 1:23:17 PM)

quote:

I was sick for the entire month of April or would have posted more. [8|]

brian brian -> RE: Just Curious (5/31/2012 4:21:52 AM)

I have been working on job sites almost all 30 days of May so far.....if I wasn't out at a site, I was driving > 500 miles that day. April and March and the 2nd half of February were the same. Tree-planting is a very time sensitive business, and also very labor intensive, and labor is in very short supply when the work is physical, outdoors, and away from home.

While I am working I occasionally daydream about my home-brewed naval rules I like to fiddle with, but otherwise haven't even cracked open Cyberboard to make progress on a solitaire RaW 8 test, just too damn busy.

I am currently eagerly anticipating the Battle of Blackwater Bay I keep seeing peeps about on the internet headlines on my phone. I am sure this will lead me straight into World in Flames season right away. Except I am off to Alberta in a few days to plant trees there for a few weeks, so WiF will continue to wait...

Jimm -> RE: Just Curious (5/31/2012 8:48:28 PM)

Haven't been on for a while- going through a brief phase of MWIF inactivity. Kids and business have recently become extremely demanding on my time... Hope to get back involved again before its all over; if not, hope I'll see some of you over netplay sometime!

Numdydar -> RE: Just Curious (6/1/2012 5:29:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

Fun. New thread for me to make a completely useless post in. [;)]

Me too [:D]

HansHafen -> RE: Just Curious (6/2/2012 10:49:01 AM)

I keep an eye on the forums. Been playing Stronghold Kingdoms alot lately.

Jeff Gilbert -> RE: Just Curious (6/3/2012 4:15:10 AM)

I pop in an sit up on my lurkers perch each month when the "When" thread get's updated.

Fingers crossed that Steve's health maintains its upward swing and with that, his coding goes well.

SkyElf -> RE: Just Curious (6/5/2012 2:45:16 AM)

I keep checking when some one post to see if the Computer game will ever make it out!

SkyElf -> RE: Just Curious (6/5/2012 2:50:04 AM)

I keep check the post to see if the computer version will ever come out! Disappointed so far that it is taking so long to produce the game I think back to a Beta I tried before it got passed on to Matrix. I know it's a complicated game but it does have a set of rules etc. [&o]

Snydly -> RE: Just Curious (6/15/2012 7:50:27 AM)

I am still lurking around ... looking forward to the game release. [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI