Any "old timers"-CLOSED thank you! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted

AW1Steve -> Any "old timers"-CLOSED thank you! (6/5/2012 9:29:31 PM)

Are any of the "Old timers" of the forum interested in a PBEM? I'm looking for someone who's pretty experinced, so that he or she can beat me up ! (I find I learn best from defeats). I'm extremely flexible on sceanrios , very laid back on turns , and can generally give at least one turn a day. I can also provide some pretty good referrences.

CRations -> RE: Any "old timers" (6/6/2012 4:15:36 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

Are any of the "Old timers" of the forum interested in a PBEM? I'm looking for someone who's pretty experinced, so that he or she can beat me up ! (I find I learn best from defeats). I'm extremely flexible on sceanrios , very laid back on turns , and can generally give at least one turn a day. I can also provide some pretty good referrences.

Wow - [X(] Talk about reverse age discrimination... You're gunna hava all us new-bees feeling like we are that last kid picked to play basketball... [:D][:D]

CR

bradfordkay -> RE: Any "old timers" (6/6/2012 6:29:02 AM)

I wish I could, Steve, but I find that one PBEM is all that I can handle. Good luck on finding an opponent!

AW1Steve -> RE: Any "old timers" (6/6/2012 1:53:49 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: CRations

quote:

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

Wow - [X(] Talk about reverse age discrimination... You're gunna hava all us new-bees feeling like we are that last kid picked to play basketball... [:D][:D]

CR

We've all started out the same place kid![:D] And like most of the people who have been here a little while , I've mentored quite a few people (which considering the fact that I'm not a very good player is like the blind leading the blind![:D]). But I feel the need to grow. And you only improve yourself when you reach beyond your grasp. So I feel the need to be throughly wacked a few times, and to have my head handed to me by one of the more experinced players. So I'm not saying that I won't play you. Just not right this moment. I need a little "graduate education" 1st! [:D]

Besides....I NEVER got picked for basket ball. Which is REALLY pathetic when you are 6"3"!!!![X(][:D]

AW1Steve -> RE: Any "old timers" (6/6/2012 1:55:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bradfordkay

I wish I could, Steve, but I find that one PBEM is all that I can handle. Good luck on finding an opponent!

Thanks Brad! That means a lot. Maybe some time you'll have an opening....and we can play then.

BTW , I'm not just looking for a GC. Short senario's work fine too. They go faster , and it doesn't hurt as much when you get your head handed to you! [:D]

Commander Stormwolf -> RE: Any "old timers" (6/6/2012 6:28:13 PM)

Coral Sea? [8D]

khyberbill -> RE: Any "old timers" (6/6/2012 9:56:19 PM)

quote:

Are any of the "Old timers" of the forum interested in a PBEM?

I will try to whip your butt (probably poorly) in either RA4.x or Downfall.

AW1Steve -> RE: Any "old timers" (6/7/2012 3:49:49 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Commander Stormwolf

Coral Sea? [8D]

Thank you, but no. [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI