Activating units using Classic APs (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> Tech Support

zouave -> Activating units using Classic APs (6/13/2012 3:14:09 PM)

Is there a way while playing using Classic APs to take an action with a non-active unit using CAPs or as that unit's full turn, without ending the current activated unit's turn? This is allowed in the board game rules but I have not found a way to do it with the computer version.

ericbabe -> RE: Activating units using Classic APs (6/13/2012 6:04:20 PM)

It is not. We would like to add this at some point, however.

zouave -> RE: Activating units using Classic APs (6/13/2012 7:15:34 PM)

OK, thanks. I just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed something.

I have played only the 1st ed. Awakening the Bear board game, and at first I thought the Persistent APs were the best way to play. I'm now moving over to the Classic AP side; much more to think about and consider.

I'm hoping to see Price of Honor on the PC some day.

Are there plans for a France 1940 expansion? I'd love to move some Char-Bs around the board or PC screen.

ericbabe -> RE: Activating units using Classic APs (6/13/2012 8:41:51 PM)

I agree that a Western front expansion would be fun. The opportunity for expansions will depend largely on how well the game is received by the war game community.

patchogue -> RE: Activating units using Classic APs (6/13/2012 8:53:36 PM)

It's great...

...is that well enough?

ericbabe -> RE: Activating units using Classic APs (6/13/2012 10:34:23 PM)

Thanks! One down, ten-thousand to go [:)]

MacMarkus -> RE: Activating units using Classic APs (6/14/2012 10:39:17 AM)

Eric,

two down...

[:)]

Kudos for your and your team's work - I really kept looking for a pc adaption of some small scale boardgame for a long, long, long time...

I hope to get into scenario creation in the near future, so please don't miss to continue the documentation in the wiki (especially the scripting stuff).

This one is really great - it will even re-increase the table-time of it's boardgame parent...

I would greatly appreciate to see this continued...

Keep on your good work

[&o]

Mac

ericbabe -> RE: Activating units using Classic APs (6/14/2012 7:55:59 PM)

Thanks! [:)]

MacMarkus -> RE: Activating units using Classic APs (6/15/2012 8:53:21 AM)

Were the scenarioes created by using the same AI-Editor that is delivered with the game?

In other words: Would it be possible to create such scenarioes (and esp. AI behaviour) with the AI-Editor ?!

Cheers
Mac

ericbabe -> RE: Activating units using Classic APs (6/15/2012 3:09:34 PM)

They were created with the same scenario editor.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI