RE: Steam? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

ccguy -> RE: Steam? (1/2/2013 8:09:26 PM)

Yes, I noticed that other topic too. There seems to be quite alot of demand for it and Matrix does nothing. Do they not want more money?

Many gamers are missing out on great games because this company doesn't advertise them at all or very little. Get out there, Matrix!

Rtwfreak -> RE: Steam? (1/2/2013 9:30:14 PM)

The good thing about Steam is good-great cheap games every year.

The bad thing about Steam: Remember Alexanders Library?

Fundamentally we'd like to think Steam will be around as long as Walmarts but nothing lasts forever and the thought of losing all my games and all that cheap money I spent troubles me. Of course if it's around 20 more years I'm not going to care too much if it goes bankrupt or out of business. But, I think too many people put too much faith in this STEAM and this online digital sales stuff without any way to really back it up if something does happen.

So for me I will buy from Gamersgate and GOG and (cough) Matrixgames (during kissmas time) and not have to worry about my games remaining my games throughout the years. I have games from back in the early 80's that the publishers, developers and distributors have gone by the wayside that I can still play to this day and that makes me feel good.

Kayoz -> RE: Steam? (1/2/2013 11:09:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ccguy
Yes, I noticed that other topic too.

Pity you didn't actually read it.

quote:

There seems to be quite alot of demand for it and Matrix does nothing. Do they not want more money?

What part of Erik's statement blew over your head without even ruffling a hair? All of it?

quote:

Many gamers are missing out on great games because this company doesn't advertise them at all or very little. Get out there, Matrix!

They're running a business, not a religion.

mossicon -> RE: Steam? (3/13/2014 1:03:21 PM)

Great to see Matrix embracing this platform. I hope there is much more to come!

Erik Rutins -> RE: Steam? (3/13/2014 1:38:12 PM)

Start a new thread please, this one was over a year old.

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI