OT: Flying Legends Air Show (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

Jaroen -> OT: Flying Legends Air Show (6/22/2012 9:08:00 PM)

The British Warmuseum is holding its yearly show at Duxford, Great Britain again. And I planned to visit on both days, the weekend of June 30th and July 1st. I found a teaser on YouTube which is entertaining: weblink.

If anyone else from this group will be visiting I'd love to meet and talk shop.
Please contact me via PM or reply via this forum to arrange a meetup.

Looking forward to my first Air Show.

Jaroen.

Historiker -> RE: OT: Flying Legends Air Show (6/22/2012 9:31:30 PM)

hmm...
I guess I will do my long envisioned England Trip to the Imperial War Museum and Bovington next week... [8D]

Jaroen -> RE: OT: Flying Legends Air Show (6/22/2012 10:00:25 PM)

Hmmmm, yes, I should have been more precise.
It is the Imperial War Museum(s) and the Flying Legends Air Show is at the IWM Duxford, close to Cambridge, England.

I'm saving Bovington for another trip but totally understand visiting it.

If you're visiting the air show Historiker please send a PM to exchange contact info. Phone numbers will help.

moonraker65 -> RE: OT: Flying Legends Air Show (6/22/2012 10:09:11 PM)

Bovington is an excellent day out. Some very fine examples of Axis Armour to be seen

Historiker -> RE: OT: Flying Legends Air Show (6/22/2012 10:11:28 PM)

That's why I want to go there for years. I guess the airshow is the perfect reason to do it right now! [:)]

Jaroen -> RE: OT: Flying Legends Air Show (6/22/2012 10:45:14 PM)

When visiting Bovington it might also be intersting to check for any 'live' exhibitions!
I believe they have some rolling material in the collection. Don't know on what occasions they bring it out. It would be awesome to see that Tiger roaring out.

Ahaaaa, that same weekend is Tank Fest time at Bovington!!! [8|]

Great weekend to see some moving WW2 pieces Historiker!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI