Request: North of the Psel (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Scenarios/Campaigns

Totenkopf -> Request: North of the Psel (12/5/2002 2:03:37 PM)

I'm looking for this scenario which I had lost due to a HD crash. I think the scenario designer's name was Tomo Moriwaki. This was a huge scenario involving the Totenkopf panzer regiment fighting around the Psel river bridgeheads in the Kursk offensive. I'm pretty sure veteran gamers have encountered this scenario at one time or another. Please email me this scenario if you have it.

Thanks.

[email]chimh@cpsc.ucalgary.ca[/email]

orsha -> (12/5/2002 7:36:38 PM)

I found it on a lycos search.

[URL=ftp://194.230.42.150/tagged/and/.up/by/pepik/-=test=-/north_of_the_psel.zip]north_of_the_psel[/URL]

Played it a few years ago, its a great historical scenario, creates the atmosphere of the intense fighting and large odds the germans faced at Kursk.
Ended up knocking out over 100 T34's this scen.

Totenkopf -> (12/6/2002 12:08:13 AM)

Thanks man, greatly appreciate it. :D

chief -> Question (12/6/2002 1:13:26 AM)

If this scenario is "a couple of years old" can it be played with ver 7.1 ??????:confused: :confused: :cool:

orsha -> Re: Question (12/6/2002 7:17:45 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by chief
[B]If this scenario is "a couple of years old" can it be played with ver 7.1 ??????:confused: :confused: :cool: [/B][/QUOTE]

I ran it on version version 6 of spwaw.
It still works great in ver 7.1 and it becomes more challenging in some ways.
The only problem I came across playing it on version 7.1 is the tiger uses the old armor values(60mm sides and 200mm mantle) , instead of the values it has in ver 7.1.

chief -> (12/6/2002 11:14:51 AM)

Orsha, thanks for quick reply, I've downloaded and intend to give it a go on 7.1 (and maybe try it on H2H).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI