Group Reinforcement (organizing) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

Lcp Purcell -> Group Reinforcement (organizing) (7/4/2012 9:47:09 PM)

organizing

I am running my first AE game vs the AI

in the early days of the war I ran all out of Nate's and Oscars were in tight supply, I had to restart my Nates till my 150 Tojo a month came online. ... So I had fighter groups trying to form with no planes, their time till arrival was listed as Organizing

My question is; If I was to totally scrap a line of planes like the Tony would those groups form up with different planes or would they be in Limbo till they found a tony?

Chris21wen -> RE: Group Reinforcement (organizing) (7/5/2012 6:30:26 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lcp Purcell

organizing

I am running my first AE game vs the AI

in the early days of the war I ran all out of Nate's and Oscars were in tight supply, I had to restart my Nates till my 150 Tojo a month came online. ... So I had fighter groups trying to form with no planes, their time till arrival was listed as Organizing

My question is; If I was to totally scrap a line of planes like the Tony would those groups form up with different planes or would they be in Limbo till they found a tony?

How many and what planes new air units arrive with is set down by the senario design so even if you have scrapped a line they should arrive OK. Withdrawn/disbanned units require enough planes in the pool to fill out the unit otherwise they arrive with what they left with and depending upon how they were withdrawn this could be zero. Once arrived just chamge the plane.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI