Unlimited Missions? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich >> Tech Support

AFIntel -> Unlimited Missions? (7/8/2012 9:00:18 AM)

Firstly, let me apologize in advance if this has already been identified. I searched the forum's without finding the problems. Secondly, as I need to go to work soon, I haven't the time to try and attempt to duplicate the issue with other squadrons.

The setup: Allied player, '43 campaign, planning missions for 8/19/43. The squadron at issue is 16 Squadron (Spitfire PR.XI). Current status is: 10 avail / 8 unavail (2 in mx and 6 in reserve) exp 70 / morale 57.

I scheduled several low altitude missions for this unit along the north coast of France. After about a 1/2 dozen missions, I noticed the "select squadron" window showed 16 Squadron still had 10 available acft. I planned another misson and it said "9 avail".

Hmmm....so I planned another - the available acft jumped back up to 10. I've so far been able to plan 12 missions with this unit and the available aircraft stays at 10.

All of 16 Squadron missions were planned with t/o times between 0615 - 0735, so the issue is not turnarounds (i.e. being able to fly an acft twice a day).

Has anyone else run into this?

P.S. It appears HARD SARGE hasn't posted on the Matrix forums since February. Is he OK? [&:]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI