Please Delete (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

GaryChildress -> Please Delete (7/16/2012 10:31:33 AM)

Never mind.

Sorry

tanyagrey -> RE: Please Delete (7/16/2012 12:27:30 PM)

nevermind....

parusski -> RE: Please Delete (7/16/2012 12:47:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gary Childress

Never mind.

Sorry

Sorry to hear that.

planner 3 -> RE: Please Delete (7/16/2012 3:34:39 PM)

I tried to find more on "Never Mind" but a search resulted in a blank ? Is it a WW2 game ? Naval or Ground warfare ? Roman, Civil war, Napolionic or what ? Please clarify. [8D]

parusski -> RE: Please Delete (7/16/2012 4:59:11 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: planner 3

I tried to find more on "Never Mind" but a search resulted in a blank ? Is it a WW2 game ? Naval or Ground warfare ? Roman, Civil war, Napolionic or what ? Please clarify. [8D]

I too wish Gary would give us more details. His he saying Never Minds is a SORRY excuse of a game? A sorry idea for a game? What is he sorry about/for?????

warspite1 -> RE: Please Delete (7/16/2012 5:45:46 PM)

I thought what Gary was saying was pretty clear. Gary wrote most of the songs for Nirvana's second studio album Never Mind.

Sadly, the ever self-critical Gary, was never entirely happy with his contribution notwithstanding this was a critically acclaimed album.

He was therefore saying sorry.

Don't beat yourself up Gary old son, listen, I wrote the tracks on both Fleetwood Mac's Rumours and Michael Jackson's Bad. Whilst I am happy with the former, my being involved in the latter is a constant source of regret. But hey, you win some you lose some.....

parusski -> RE: Please Delete (7/16/2012 5:48:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

I thought what Gary was saying was pretty clear. Gary wrote most of the songs for Nirvana's second studio album Never Mind.

Sadly, the ever self-critical Gary, was never entirely happy with his contribution notwithstanding this was a critically acclaimed album.

He was therefore saying sorry.

Don't beat yourself up Gary old son, listen, I wrote the tracks on both Fleetwood Mac's Rumours and Michael Jackson's Bad. Whilst I am happy with the former, my being involved in the latter is a constant source of regret. But hey, you win some you lose some.....

quote:

Never Mind

Dear God Warspite, good catch.

But Gary needs to settle this.

Jeffrey H. -> RE: Please Delete (7/16/2012 8:17:19 PM)

Delete Nirvana's second album ? Why ?

We can't even do this even if we could.....or whatever.

reg113 -> RE: Please Delete (7/16/2012 8:18:25 PM)

Maybe he justs wants us to disregard, which I will readily do if instructed...

warspite1 -> RE: Please Delete (7/16/2012 8:26:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jeffrey H.

Delete Nirvana's second album ? Why ?

We can't even do this even if we could.....or whatever.

Warspite1

If i have read Gary's post right, I don't think he wants the album deleted - I think he is merely apologising for his part in it.

But you are quite right, we cannot do this anyway, even if we could - which we can't - so there you have it in a nutshell.

warspite1 -> RE: Please Delete (7/16/2012 9:08:26 PM)

As we have now established, I have written the tracks on two of the world's best selling albums, Gary Childress has written for Nirvana. Just out of curiosity, have any of the other Matrix threadsters done anything of note?

Come on - don't be afraid to blow you own trumpets, what have you done, what is your claim to fame?

parusski -> RE: Please Delete (7/16/2012 9:55:13 PM)

quote:

As we have now established, I have written the tracks on two of the world's best selling albums, Gary Childress has written for Nirvana. Just out of curiosity, have any of the other Matrix threadsters done anything of note?

Come on - don't be afraid to blow you own trumpets, what have you done, what is your claim to fame?

AAHHHEEMM. I fought and survived for 1402 days on the eastern front, fighting against the evil red menace. What have you done lately?

Lützow -> RE: Please Delete (7/16/2012 10:10:37 PM)

So do I. Fighting on the eastern front for like 20 years to turn the tide of war. That is way longer than my grandpa and his brethen did.

planner 3 -> RE: Please Delete (7/16/2012 10:57:33 PM)

I heartily believe he found a great wargame and he's keeping it all to himself. He's that way you know. They name streets after him...."ONE WAY".

Shame on you for trying to pass this off as a musical number or count builder.

tsk tsk[:-] tsk tsk[:-] you should be ashamed of yourself.[8|]

planner 3 -> RE: Please Delete (7/16/2012 11:03:25 PM)

Ah ha ! I found out what Never mind was........It's a Naval epic about an area in the North Atlantic, near where Warspite lives that was protected by International agreement during WW2 where mine laying was forbidden......therefore the Title; "Never Mind"

parusski -> RE: Please Delete (7/16/2012 11:09:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: planner 3

Ah ha ! I found out what Never mind was........It's a Naval epic about an area in the North Atlantic, near where Warspite lives that was protected by International agreement during WW2 where mine laying was forbidden......therefore the Title; "Never Mind"

Eric Cartman would at this point go...aaaahhhahahaahha.

ilovestrategy -> RE: Please Delete (7/16/2012 11:17:32 PM)

quote:

I co authored with Ambrose on how the Japanese got West mixed up with East and accidentally sent the Hiryu East toward the American fleet at Midway due to a go to the cheapest bidder on cheap compasses.

parusski -> RE: Please Delete (7/16/2012 11:35:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ilovestrategy

quote:

Not sure if I should be impressed or...LAUGH.

I co authored with Ambrose on how the Japanese got West mixed up with East and accidentally sent the Hiryu East toward the American fleet at Midway due to a go to the cheapest bidder on cheap compasses.

quote:

I co authored with Ambrose on how the Japanese got West mixed up with East and accidentally sent the Hiryu East toward the American fleet at Midway due to a go to the cheape

ilovestrategy -> RE: Please Delete (7/17/2012 8:54:35 PM)

Both Steiner, both.....

parusski -> RE: Please Delete (7/17/2012 9:41:49 PM)

quote:

Both Steiner, both.....

quote:

quote:

quote:

Both Steiner, both.....

FORMAT...FORMAT...FORMAT RETARD.

warspite1 -> RE: Please Delete (7/20/2012 6:04:19 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski
quote:

Both Steiner, both.....

quote:

quote:

quote:

Both Steiner, both.....

FORMAT...FORMAT...FORMAT RETARD.

Warspite1

Harsh [X(]

Max 86 -> RE: Please Delete (7/20/2012 1:07:03 PM)

Once when I was in the Army this officer was busted down to private and he talked us into robbing a bank full of gold 30 miles behind enemy lines. I said, "Kelly, you're crazy" and he just looked at me and said "we're going with or without you". I thought what the He!!, better than sitting around this dump with no broads or booze.
[:D]

Chickenboy -> RE: Please Delete (7/20/2012 4:43:27 PM)

quote:

Well, they don't call me "Dr. Dre" around work for nuthin'. Word.

warspite1 -> RE: Please Delete (7/21/2012 11:13:58 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

Well, they don't call me "Dr. Dre" around work for nuthin'. Word.
Warspite1

You were in NWA? Respec

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI