Very dumb question, but... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps

gunnergoz -> Very dumb question, but... (8/3/2012 6:54:11 PM)

I've owned PCW for a long time but never played it. Finally bought all the campaigns out until now and installed them. When I start up PCW, how do I pick one of the campaigns? When I press New Game I see several (5?) choices with different year spans (i.e. 39-45, 42-45). Are those the DLC? Or how do I ensure that I'm playing with all the DLC enabled so I have one monster war with all available scenarios, with unit carryover, etc? Thanks.

James Ward -> RE: Very dumb question, but... (8/3/2012 7:16:47 PM)

There should be a tab that says additional campaigns, bottom center of campaign selection screen.

terje439 -> RE: Very dumb question, but... (8/3/2012 7:20:17 PM)

Middle of the screen (just below the "poster" there), there is an option titled "more campaigns".
Press that one, this brings you to a new menu, where your choices (if you have all DLCs installed) are;
-Grand Campaign '39
-Grand Campaign '40
-Grand Campaign '41
-Grand Campaign '42
-Grand Campaign '43 East
-Grand Campaign '44 East
-Grand Campaign '45 East

Start with the '39 one, and when that one is complete, your forces are saved to the game folder, so that when you start the '40 one, you will be asked if you want to start with a previously saved core. Chose yes, and your units are available to you once more.

Hope this helped.

Terje

Lord Zimoa -> RE: Very dumb question, but... (8/3/2012 8:01:34 PM)

Since the new 1.10 patch we have made some UI changes, all DLC`s are now here:

When you are on the main campaign scenario menu, do you see a classified map in the right bottom corner, when you hover over it it will say more campaigns, here should all your DLC`s be located.

[image]http://i.imgur.com/PheEO.jpg[/image]

gunnergoz -> RE: Very dumb question, but... (8/3/2012 9:25:33 PM)

OK - thanks!

One more question: If I use the regular campaigns (not in the "classified" DLC folder) they are different battles? Or are those battles duplicated in the DLC campaigns? I'm just trying to figure out how to get the most bang for my buck, i.e. the longest possible campaign with the same core units.

VPaulus -> RE: Very dumb question, but... (8/3/2012 10:10:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: gunnergoz

One more question: If I use the regular campaigns (not in the "classified" DLC folder) they are different battles?

Yes, they are different.

quote:

Or are those battles duplicated in the DLC campaigns?

No. The DLC camapign have different scenarios.

quote:

I'm just trying to figure out how to get the most bang for my buck, i.e. the longest possible campaign with the same core units.

The longest campaign is the Grand Campaign DLC.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI