Can someone remind me how the AI compensates? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> Tech Support

tsnouffer -> Can someone remind me how the AI compensates? (8/7/2012 6:09:42 AM)

Was trying out a few things on FF1 tonight. I knew that the AI may adjust starting units based on difficulty level. However, I ran into a situation where a single German unit fired 13 times in a single turn! I can't imagine any combination of cards and CAPs and APs where that would be possible. Screenshots of the log from turn four below.

Is this a bug or simply another way the AI compensates? If the latter, they really didn't need it as they were handing my hat to me already!

Turn 4
(I can't embed images for some reason)
"You are not allowed to post links for 7 days from the date of your tenth post."

But I have only two historical posts, *sigh*.

Any way, trust me . . . :)

Here's one image. I have another with the other 5 attacks!

[image]local://upfiles/42585/C9E79AA84E494F45B71B21093CAF2CB9.jpg[/image]

ericbabe -> RE: Can someone remind me how the AI compensates? (8/13/2012 7:35:15 PM)

The AI gets extra CAPS depending on the difficulty level. It's possible the AI used these CAPS for additional attacks; that's a priority-item for AI use of CAPs. What difficulty level are you playing on?

tsnouffer -> RE: Can someone remind me how the AI compensates? (8/14/2012 3:16:25 PM)

Thanks for the response. I play on Normal difficulty.

ericbabe -> RE: Can someone remind me how the AI compensates? (8/14/2012 4:55:52 PM)

That's more than I would expect for FF1 on the normal setting (unless the unit rolled ~10 APs and had a quality bonus to reduce its firing cost to 2). I'll double-check the code here just to be sure. Thanks for the report.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI