RE: Grand Campaign Unit Revisions (Update to v1.10.2, Feb 7 2013) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Mods and Scenarios

Waffenamt -> RE: Grand Campaign Unit Revisions (Update to v1.10.2, Feb 7 2013) (3/6/2013 11:20:57 PM)

Hi,

I've been using GME with this amzing mod, and each and every update of it, ever since I restarted GC 39 and I'm now struggling to finish GC 42 (field marshal level). Once you install GME and it creates create the MODS folder install Deducter's mod as follows:

Panzer Corps\MODS\GC Unit Revisions v1.x.x\

Note there will be 3 folders here under GC Unit Revisions: DLC, softcore and uninstall. Remember to disable this and other mods in GME when updating Panzer Corps, and reneable them probtly once updated [:)]

Regards,

Cataphract88 -> RE: Grand Campaign Unit Revisions (Update to v1.10.2, Feb 7 2013) (3/7/2013 12:24:23 AM)

Thanks Nick, that seems to work. [:)]

And thanks Deducter for all your efforts in putting together a great mod and manual. [:)]
quote:

ORIGINAL: Nick Schieben

Hi,

I've been using GME with this amzing mod, and each and every update of it, ever since I restarted GC 39 and I'm now struggling to finish GC 42 (field marshal level). Once you install GME and it creates create the MODS folder install Deducter's mod as follows:

Note there will be 3 folders here under GC Unit Revisions: DLC, softcore and uninstall. Remember to disable this and other mods in GME when updating Panzer Corps, and reneable them probtly once updated [:)]

Regards,

deducter -> RE: Grand Campaign Unit Revisions (Update to v1.10.2, Feb 7 2013) (3/7/2013 8:08:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nick Schieben

Hi,

Regards,

I have been playing around with GME and I think I figured out how to do it, it seems fairly simple. For the next update (perhaps as early as this weekend), I will include a GME option with installation. Thanks for the posters who alerted me to this.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI