War & Peas - for Canoerebel Only (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports

Canoerebel -> War & Peas - for Canoerebel Only (8/10/2012 6:38:42 PM)

This is so I can discuss the game with myself.

Current morale: Blah!

Canoerebel -> RE: War & Peas - for Canoerebel Only (8/10/2012 6:40:49 PM)

Hey, I just notice a second hit! Who's in here without permission?

pws1225 -> RE: War & Peas - for Canoerebel Only (8/10/2012 6:44:46 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Canoerebel

This is weird!

Cribtop -> RE: War & Peas - for Canoerebel Only (8/10/2012 6:47:55 PM)

Dan, just for the record, you get credit for any posts in the "recipe sharing" thread for your post count race with GJ. This abomination and the two person thread started by PJH have been ruled mental ahem-turbation and thus do not count. [:D]

John 3rd -> RE: War & Peas - for Canoerebel Only (8/10/2012 7:30:56 PM)

Lordy....
[sm=crazy.gif]

Hortlund -> RE: War & Peas - for Canoerebel Only (8/10/2012 7:43:27 PM)

MOAHAHAHAH

witpqs -> RE: War & Peas - for Canoerebel Only (8/10/2012 7:43:38 PM)

quote:

Not me...

Bullwinkle58 -> RE: War & Peas - for Canoerebel Only (8/10/2012 7:44:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cribtop

Dan, just for the record, you get credit for any posts in the "recipe sharing" thread for your post count race with GJ. This abomination and the two person thread started by PJH have been ruled mental ahem-turbation and thus do not count. [:D]

I could offer a nice macaronni salad if it helps . . .

Cribtop -> RE: War & Peas - for Canoerebel Only (8/10/2012 8:32:37 PM)

With sprinkles, Moose? Say it has sprinkles! [;)]

Bullwinkle58 -> RE: War & Peas - for Canoerebel Only (8/10/2012 9:07:22 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cribtop

With sprinkles, Moose? Say it has sprinkles! [;)]

Paprika. No sugar for you!

BBfanboy -> RE: War & Peas - for Canoerebel Only (8/10/2012 9:14:55 PM)

quote:

Oh-oh! Self-talk is good therapy but only if it is postive self-talk.
Things are developing and though he has you on edge by his maskarovka, you have dealt with his moves and are growing stronger.
Some units have to be lost in this game so just dig in where it is important and take risks where rewards could be worthwhile - just like you have been playing! [:)]

witpqs -> RE: War & Peas - for Canoerebel Only (8/10/2012 9:27:53 PM)

And darn it, Canoerebel, people like you!

Bullwinkle58 -> RE: War & Peas - for Canoerebel Only (8/10/2012 11:28:34 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: witpqs

And darn it, Canoerebel, people like you!

Stuart "Canoerebel" Smalley? [:'(]

moore4807 -> RE: War & Peas - for Canoerebel Only (8/11/2012 12:03:45 AM)

War & Peas - For Canoerebel Only... better??? Bigger than a breadbox? Inquiring minds want to know! [:D]

JeffroK -> RE: War & Peas - for Canoerebel Only (8/11/2012 1:00:37 AM)

quote:

You get a better quality of arguement against yourself!

StK -> RE: War & Peas - for Canoerebel Only (8/22/2012 12:15:09 AM)

The thread title is like the old joke of the button which will end the world and hanging a sign on it "Don't press under any circumstances". The paint wouldn't even have time to dry. (^^,)

Olorin -> RE: War & Peas - for Canoerebel Only (8/22/2012 12:39:11 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Panzerjaeger Hortlund

MOAHAHAHAH

Reading your opponent's AAR is not nice.[:'(]

Canoerebel -> RE: War & Peas - for Canoerebel Only (10/4/2016 12:02:13 AM)

bump

BBfanboy -> RE: War & Peas - for Canoerebel Only (10/4/2016 12:12:15 AM)

quote:

bump

Morale issues because the game with John III has not yet resumed? Pretty bummed about that myself! Seems like whenever we see a really interesting game situation it stalls. [:(]

Cap Mandrake -> RE: War & Peas - for Canoerebel Only (10/4/2016 12:21:05 AM)

I feel like I just entered a tar-paper shack in the Montana woods. I half-expected a bearded crazy guy with BO working on his "Manifesto"....maybe he went out to take hs annual bath?

Canoerebel -> RE: War & Peas - for Canoerebel Only (10/4/2016 12:34:09 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BBfanboy
Morale issues because the game with John III has not yet resumed? Pretty bummed about that myself! Seems like whenever we see a really interesting game situation it stalls. [:(]

I haven't heard from John since August. It's about time to check in with him since he then said the game would resume "after Labor Day." It's after Labor Day...but then, I suppose that March 13, 2573, is after Labor Day too.

Chickenboy -> RE: War & Peas - for Canoerebel Only (10/4/2016 2:03:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake

I feel like I just entered a tar-paper shack in the Montana woods. I half-expected a bearded crazy guy with BO working on his "Manifesto"....maybe he went out to take hs annual bath?

Canoerebel does not hail from anywhere near Montana, good sir. Otherwise spot on...

BBfanboy -> RE: War & Peas - for Canoerebel Only (10/4/2016 3:43:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

Canoerebel does not hail from anywhere near Montana, good sir. Otherwise spot on...

Right - in Montana they wait for the first snowfall so they can take a snow-bath and exfoliate at the same time!

Chickenboy -> RE: War & Peas - for Canoerebel Only (10/4/2016 3:44:43 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Right - in Montana they wait for the first snowfall so they can take a snow-bath and exfoliate at the same time!

Aye. Aren't you effectively from Northern northern Montana for all intents and purposes?

BBfanboy -> RE: War & Peas - for Canoerebel Only (10/4/2016 3:54:21 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Aye. Aren't you effectively from Northern northern Montana for all intents and purposes?

I think we are disqualified by our lack of elevation ...

ny59giants -> RE: War & Peas - for Canoerebel Only (10/4/2016 4:57:27 PM)

quote:

I haven't heard from John since August. It's about time to check in with him since he then said the game would resume "after Labor Day." It's after Labor Day...but then, I suppose that March 13, 2573, is after Labor Day too.

Just spoke with him and your phone should be ringing now. [:)]

Chickenboy -> RE: War & Peas - for Canoerebel Only (10/4/2016 5:01:15 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I think we are disqualified by our lack of elevation ...

So more of an Eastern SK, Southern Nunavut vibe you've got going on there then? [:D]

BBfanboy -> RE: War & Peas - for Canoerebel Only (10/4/2016 9:20:42 PM)

Yup - the great Northern Prairies start about 40 miles east of here and run all the way to Grand Prairie Alberta, well north of Edmonton. Were it not for our shorter growing season our prairies would produce as much grain as the USA.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI