Few minor problems (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Campaigns on the Danube 1805 - 1809

RCHarmon -> Few minor problems (8/13/2012 4:44:35 PM)

I was wondering if there are some solutions that others player have before I post a help desk ticket.

I am able to run the game on Vista (I have a xp computer also if I needed) and the 2.22 patch works fine for me.

Combat resolution box gets cut off at the top. If I get a message that a town was captured that is a small message and I see the whole message. If it is a combat message I lose the first three lines so I never knew who sent the message. Most of the time I can figure it out. Not a big issue, but it would be nice to see the whole message.

I cannot access the bottom of the map. The resolution is good I just cannot "see" the bottom row of the map. This is only a problem in the Crisis on the Danube Scenario" as the three reinforcing corps MacDonald etc, I cannot "click" on and therefor I cannot give any orders to them.

Also on the Crisis on the Danube scenario the French Guards are missing. I came across a thread on the forum where Frank said he will email anyone who wanted the scenario with the correct oob (http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1121906). Does anyone have this file or should I email Frank Hunter?

The campaign option doesn't work. Is the campaign option for only the first 1805 scenario or does it work with all the scenarios?

Miniatures option doesn't work.

I know this is an old game, but they are still selling it. They are selling it at $20 which would infer proper support.

I do really like the game.

RCHarmon -> RE: Few minor problems (8/14/2012 5:27:33 PM)

Having received a pm, I am concluding that Vista isn't running the game properly. I have changed the resolution around and cannot get that last bottom row to come into view. I will fire the game up on my xp machine and go from there.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI