Errrrrrrrr... game keep crushing!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

dio9366 -> Errrrrrrrr... game keep crushing!!! (8/14/2012 11:58:31 AM)

I play huge map with 1400 stars, and game became really unstable when all the factions

have throughly developed. every time i load/ save there s 50% chances game will crush

and my computer can play games like Mass effect 3

does this happen often?

Kayoz -> RE: Errrrrrrrr... game keep crushing!!! (8/14/2012 7:04:21 PM)

What do you mean by "thoroughly developed"? Do you mean late game? If that is the case - then yes, the game is quite slow and unstable on a huge map in late game. Nothing you can really do about it, I'm afraid - or no solution that I've seen that works. Play on a smaller map, or win it sooner.

If you have a save-game file that demonstrates the problem, you might want to consider uploading it and posting a bug on the tech support forum.

Bleek -> RE: Errrrrrrrr... game keep crushing!!! (8/15/2012 9:43:55 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kayoz

What do you mean by "thoroughly developed"? Do you mean late game? If that is the case - then yes, the game is quite slow and unstable on a huge map in late game. Nothing you can really do about it, I'm afraid - or no solution that I've seen that works. Play on a smaller map, or win it sooner.

Surely that can't be right?

I've yet to get to that stage but when it comes I'd like to play it especially considering how expensive this game is and now you're telling me sorry it just doesn't work as advertised?

oxenshtrudel -> RE: Errrrrrrrr... game keep crushing!!! (8/15/2012 11:59:09 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: dio9366

I play huge map with 1400 stars, and game became really unstable when all the factions

have throughly developed. every time i load/ save there s 50% chances game will crush

and my computer can play games like Mass effect 3

does this happen often?

I don't think crashes are common. I think I have had one since Legends was released and I play about 10 times/week.

I would recommend that you upload a save file to the tech support forum if you have a save that always crashes. If you have a save that sometimes crashes it might be that you are running out of computer memory (RAM) when you have lots of other programs running in the background. But without a crash/report or savegame it's hard to know.

dio9366 -> RE: Errrrrrrrr... game keep crushing!!! (8/15/2012 7:21:27 PM)

right now i can't even pass year 2806, this is ridiculous!

I will upload the save game later.

my computer always took 25% of my cpu running other programs if that is the case?

Pipewrench -> RE: Errrrrrrrr... game keep crushing!!! (8/15/2012 7:42:46 PM)

dio9366,

You are not offering any other details but light generalities.

Post your concerns over at the tech support forum like kayos told you to do
This will get you the prompt attention you want.
Give specifics and upload a save game if necessary.

Otherwise I might think you are just trolling.[&:]
I can run my game just fine using a
Toshiba I5 /2.5Ghz 8GB Ram laptop.

Kayoz -> RE: Errrrrrrrr... game keep crushing!!! (8/15/2012 10:03:50 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bleek
Surely that can't be right?

I've yet to get to that stage but when it comes I'd like to play it especially considering how expensive this game is and now you're telling me sorry it just doesn't work as advertised?

Sadly, it's a known issue.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI