Included units (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series

DoubleDeuce -> Included units (8/20/2012 3:57:57 PM)

I may have missed this from an earlier post (my search ability being weak) but is there list of the units included in the game (or is it identical to the original boardgame)? I didn't see a definitive list on the wiki or the Matrix Product Info page. I know its just USSR and German at this time.

Winti10 -> RE: Included units (8/20/2012 8:07:41 PM)

It is on the wiki: cohwiki.slitherine.com/index.php?title=Appendix:_Units

However it is missing the German HMG unit which is also in the game...

DoubleDeuce -> RE: Included units (8/21/2012 1:10:04 AM)

Thanks, I probably looked right at that and didn't see it. [:(] I guess there are no German recon vehicles in the game, other than the PzII? Hopefully there will be add-ons and extra modules at some point to flesh out the OOB 's and add new countries.

Gizuria -> RE: Included units (8/24/2012 3:47:36 AM)

I'm looking forward to getting some new units for this game myself. Since I don't have the original board game, do you guys have any ideas what we'll be seeing in the future?

whako -> RE: Included units (8/25/2012 2:15:24 AM)

Judging by how quiet it is on here, I'm guessing we'll be hard pressed to see add-ons in the future.[X(]

Erik Rutins -> RE: Included units (8/25/2012 2:27:00 AM)

Storms of Steel is in development. It's been a bit quiet as I was on vacation and now Eric is on vacation, but things will be back to the normal pace soon.

Regards,

- Erik

Ratzki -> RE: Included units (8/25/2012 4:09:44 AM)

Now we're talkin' !![:D]

Gizuria -> RE: Included units (8/25/2012 4:10:51 AM)

quote:

It's been a bit quiet as I was on vacation and now Eric is on vacation,

I've never understood why game developers need holidays. Every day, you're just playing games which is what I do when I'm on holiday...

[:D]

quote:

Storms of Steel is in development

Good news. I guess I should do a search to find out what will be included in this expansion.

DoubleDeuce -> RE: Included units (8/25/2012 7:20:32 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Storms of Steel is in development. It's been a bit quiet as I was on vacation and now Eric is on vacation, but things will be back to the normal pace soon.

Hopefully this will be an addon and incorporated into the existing engine and not a new, standalone module with its own separate units that can only be used in that game/module?

Jamm -> RE: Included units (8/25/2012 1:34:23 PM)

Good news,...when do I send my money?

Ratzki -> RE: Included units (8/26/2012 4:26:43 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Double Deuce

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Hopefully this will be an addon and incorporated into the existing engine and not a new, standalone module with its own separate units that can only be used in that game/module?

My thoughts exactly. Lets hope we get to play with all the toys in one toybox.

DoubleDeuce -> RE: Included units (8/26/2012 5:50:21 AM)

I'm an early war, southern eastern front junkie, I just want StuG III's and Romanians. That's all I am asking. [:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI