Elements replacement (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

Kaiser85 -> Elements replacement (9/3/2012 11:11:24 AM)

Hi guys, I have a question.
Playing as allied, I landed on Lunga (occupied by japanese) an entire division.
Now some elements had been destroyed and others are disabled. I saw, I have enough elements in the pool to replace the elements destroyed, but it does not work. Why?
Is there the possibility to replace the elements of a unity during a siege in a enemy base?
I also have an amphibious Hq to Tassafaronga (1 hex next to Lunga).
Thank you

wdolson -> RE: Elements replacement (9/3/2012 11:23:08 AM)

It takes time to rebuild lost devices/squads in a unit. Only a few can be replaced each turn. There are also a lot of other factors that aid in replacement rate like the base size, proximity to HQ, proximity to the enemy, etc. If you want a unit to rebuild at maximum rate, they should be pulled out and put in a very large base with a high level HQ and no enemy for a long distance. I believe being in "Rest" mode also speeds up replacement rate.

If they are in contact with the enemy, they probably are not going to take much in the way of replacements until combat has ended.

Bill

Alfred -> RE: Elements replacement (9/3/2012 8:28:46 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kaiser85

Hi guys, I have a question.
Playing as allied, I landed on Lunga (occupied by japanese) an entire division.
Now some elements had been destroyed and others are disabled. I saw, I have enough elements in the pool to replace the elements destroyed, but it does not work. Why?
Is there the possibility to replace the elements of a unity during a siege in a enemy base?
I also have an amphibious Hq to Tassafaronga (1 hex next to Lunga).
Thank you

Read this thread to get a better understanding on logistics.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2878790&mpage=1&key=logistics%2C101�

In short, on Lunga you have no connection to Allied supply depots

Alfred

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI